NO MORE 5 SEAT EDITION

All Skoda Kodiaq related discussions
StevieG

Re: NO MORE 5 SEAT EDITION

Post by StevieG » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:16 pm

Alan, I also wondered, so I have emailed Skoda pointing this out and asked for a response. I will let the forum know if do get any comment.
Ordered 8th August, collected 2nd October. SEL 2.0 TDI 190 4x4 DSG. Quartz Grey with Beige Upholstery, Factory Towbar, Reversing Camera, Front Parking Sensors. :D

StevieG

Re: NO MORE 5 SEAT EDITION

Post by StevieG » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:52 pm

I have had a reply from Skoda on the 5 seater. Fair play whenever I’ve emailed they always respond, once by phone. Anyway here’s the latest update. Perhaps I won’t have to look elsewhere in future as I love all aspects of the car: -

“i have discussed your concerns with our Sales Support Team. They have advised that due to high global demand of the five seat ŠKODA KODIAQ, only stock vehicles are available at this present time.

They also advised that the five seat ŠKODA KODIAQ may reopen for factory orders later this year. For all the latest information regarding our vehicle, you can visit the news section on our website. I have attached the link below:

http://www.skoda.co.uk/about-us/news
Ordered 8th August, collected 2nd October. SEL 2.0 TDI 190 4x4 DSG. Quartz Grey with Beige Upholstery, Factory Towbar, Reversing Camera, Front Parking Sensors. :D

Return to “Main Skoda Kodiaq chat”