PLEASE when you sign up to the forum

New to the Skoda Kodiaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
markymate

Re: PLEASE when you sign up to the forum

Post by markymate » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:10 pm

Hi everyone. Just ordered my new Kodiaq. Jon the salesman reckons delivery should be the end of Feb. Seems such a long time away, but I'm sure it'll come round soon enough.
Kodiaq SE L 7 seat 1.4TSi 150 DSG. Petrol blue, black leather and some other bits and pieces

Lorcan

Post by Lorcan » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:47 am

Hi everyone, greetings from Dublin. I'm returning to Skoda after several years absence. I've previously had an Octavia Estate and a Superb Elegance Estate 4x4 Manual. I have decided to change my Audi Q5 for a Kodiaq. Dealer tells me that I can expect a mid/late March Delivery. So the waiting has begun. In the meantime, I plan to get as much information on the car as I can from users of the forum!
AWAITING: Kodiaq Style 7 Seats 2.0 TDI 4x4 DSG in Moon White with PanoRoof, Electric Driver's Seat, DCC, ACC, Sirius Alloys, Heated Windscreen, Canton etc.

airwolf

Post by airwolf » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:14 am

Kodiaq 2.0TDI SE L 4x4 Candy White with factor Tow Bar
My name is Mick from Cambridgeshire UK
Kodiaq 2.0TDI SE L 4x4 Candy White with factor Tow Bar

andyrew

Just ordered in Lincoln.

Post by andyrew » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:54 pm

Hi, just ordered our new Kodiaq, not sure yet how long it will take to arrive.
Just looking around for decent accessories now. Stuff like boot liners so that the dogs don't wreck the interior. Any suggestions, apart from genuine skoda stuff, please let me know.

OttosDad

Post by OttosDad » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:38 pm

Try Boot Buddy . Ideal easily removable dog bin up too window height with bumper guard . And , a dog guard screen to die for . No grill to squint through . Well impressed and made to measure for my Skodiaq .
July 2017 Pearl black ,190 tdi, Edition. Cream interior, Camera, heated screen, front sensors,Canton sound, tow bar.

Colin Lambert

Re: Just ordered in Lincoln.

Post by Colin Lambert » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:08 pm

andyrew wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:54 pm
Hi, just ordered our new Kodiaq, not sure yet how long it will take to arrive.
Just looking around for decent accessories now. Stuff like boot liners so that the dogs don't wreck the interior. Any suggestions, apart from genuine skoda stuff, please let me know.
It's all here.
Just search the forum. Top start you off.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B073S8MP71?tag=mokownclu-21
A few of us have bought this, me included. Fits well cheapest on the market does slide backwards a bit. but I can put up with pushing it forwards occasionally .
You don't say what you have ordered. But whatevr you decide on make sure you will fit YOUR choice of car .
5 & 7 seaters need different boot liners.
ModeratorEdition .1.5DSG. Petrol Blue. S/s spare, Cream leather KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

Eat Souvla

Post by Eat Souvla » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:21 pm

Hi Everyone,

Decided to go and look at a Superb Estate back in November 2017 and while at the showroom a Kodiaq was been driven into the dealership. It is a very impressive car so bought one instead. As the delivery dates quoted were 12 to 14 weeks I decided to see what was available from stock and although supply was limited to a handful of cars decided on an Edition (7 seats) in Quartz metallic Grey with over £5000 of extras, some like the tow bar I have no need for, although may attract a wider audience when its time to sell. Before you call me crazy I managed to buy the car at less than the basic price so all the extras were free! I didn’t have to haggle or take up the pcp offer.
Look forward to reading your posts and hope I can share my experiences with you. If anyone would like more information or clarification please do not hesitate to ask.
Ps The car was delivered from the factory and registered in 4 weeks
Kodiaq Edition (7 Seats) - 2.0 TSI - 4x4 DSG - Dynamic chassis control including drive mode selection and off-road function- Electrically Folding Tow bar with Adaptor - Park assist, trailer assist and area view camera - plus other extras.
Safe driving !!!

Damson2GiN

New to the Forum.

Post by Damson2GiN » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:09 pm

Hello ,I have just signed onto the forum: I took delivery of my Skoda Kodiaq Edition Black Pearl 2.0 TDI 190 PS 4X4 DSG AUTO [ 7 ] October 2017. It was a ex demo and had 3,500 miles on the clock, to date it has 4,200 miles on the clock, and as yet still getting used to it, but I love it.
I bought the vehicle mainly to pull my caravan, my previous car was the Skoda Superb, and was a lovely car, which only had 7000 miles on the clock, This year I intend getting a heavier caravan , so needed a heavier vehicle to pull it, hence the Kodiaq. At present I get 45 miles to the gallon on a run, round town about 35, but as yet not towed with it, so I will have to see, if I get mid 30,s I will be pleased, this being on long runs.
I do not use it on a daily basis because my wife has a Nissan micro, which is the shopping car, and I have a 3 litre Reliant Scimitar 1980, which I run as my hobby vehicle. Unused to tow with it but getting old for that job, hence the Skoda.

mnolan2025

Post by mnolan2025 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:11 pm

SE L % seat DSG 4X4 with ACC and Park assist ordered - expected early April - due to build 05
SE L 5 Seat 1.4 TSI DSG 4x4 with Electric Front Seats, ACC and Park Assist in Velvet Red with Beige Interior

West Yorkshire

Kenny R

Post by Kenny R » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:18 pm

Hi, I ordered a 2.0 TSI SEL in Candy white with heated screen and nozzles, children’s pack, front/rear sensors and spare wheel yesterday. Delivery expected to be mid April but to be confirmed.
Initially went to look at Karoq to replace my 5 year old 1.8 TSI Yeti L&K, but with no petrol 4x4 version imminent went for a test drive in the Kodiaq and fell in love.
Candy White 2.0 TSi SE L 7 seat. Heated windscreen/ nozzles, kids pack, front rear parking sensors, reversing camera and spare wheel, Milotec rear bumper inserts.
And for the winter months: 17” Black alloys with 215x65x17 Nokian WR SUV3 winter tyres.

Return to “Introductions”