Re: Here I come guys!

New to the Skoda Kodiaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Daithebooks

Re: Here I come guys!

Post by Daithebooks » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:22 pm

Yes. At last I have found time to sit down and tell the world . . . my long awaited Kodiaq has landed. My wife is still moaning about having my two year old Superb Estate as a hand me down. Her words not mine! Meanwhile I'm in a daze just looking at my Meteor Grey monster. I agonised over the colour, but I have never had a car where even those who are normally reserved cannot salute it enough. Metallics? that was yesterday. Grey is the new black, trust me. But as for the car itself it is brilliant. I managed a 20-mile run just after delivery and just wallowed in my good fortune. My bear is a 2.0tdi SE Tech DSG. with a few essentials thrown in. This is one car that I know I am going to enjoy my time with. Only those of you who have lived with a Kodi for longer will klnow why I am wearing a permanent grin. Stay safe guys.
Kodiaq 2.0l Tdi SE Technology DSG, Meteor grey, Spare in the boot. No fancy stuff. No need! The new bear follows a string of across the board Yetis, an Octavia estate and latterly a Superb estate. Each brill in their own way. ;)

Colin Lambert

Re: Re: Here I come guys!

Post by Colin Lambert » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:43 am

Welcome to the forum Dai,
That grin used to be called the 'Yeti Grin', but now moved on to the Ks both large and small. I have downsized as you will see from my signature as the BIG K was bigger than I needed and being a petrolhead I'd had it 18 months which is a long time for me.
Have F U N!
ModeratorEdition .1.5DSG. Petrol Blue. S/s spare, Cream leather KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

Daithebooks

Post by Daithebooks » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:13 am

I had one of the early yetis and I know what you mean about the grin! This time the vehicle is bigger and so is . . .the Grikn! Drive safe.
Kodiaq 2.0l Tdi SE Technology DSG, Meteor grey, Spare in the boot. No fancy stuff. No need! The new bear follows a string of across the board Yetis, an Octavia estate and latterly a Superb estate. Each brill in their own way. ;)

Alan Chapple

Post by Alan Chapple » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:51 am

Is Meteor Grey the flat, light, matt grey colour?
2.0 TDI 190bhp, Edition, 4x4, DSG, Quartz Grey

Daithebooks

Post by Daithebooks » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:17 pm

Hi alan, Yes to everything except that I wouldn't call it matt. I had doubts after ordering and still have our Superb estate alongside which is Quartz Grey. Just wanted to try something different after years of metallic paint. Definitely made the right choice.

Return to “Introductions”