New to skoda

New to the Skoda Kodiaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Ggsumo

New to skoda

Post by Ggsumo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:06 pm

Evening all, had my Kodiaq a week now and apart from being very juicy round town she’s superb.

Have a 1.5 TSI SE L DSG in black, with black alloys, leather sports seats and electronic dash. First longish journey Sunday cannot wait :D

Kodiaklk

Re: New to skoda

Post by Kodiaklk » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:34 am

How long did you have to wait for delivery?
LK, Quartz Grey, Black interior, 360 camera trailer/towbar assist, Driver Pack, Kids Pack, Sleep Pack, DCC, Seat Release, Tablet, Crew Protection, Per. Driving Mode, ventilated seats, rear tables.

Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:15 am

GGsumo,
It depends on what you call very juicy.
My 1.4DSG Kodiaq eventually* did about 33mpg urban 44 on a run.
Strangely enough my 1.5 DSG Karoq is doing identical figures at the moment*

*You will find that it takes about 4K miles for VAG engines to loosen up, after which your consumption will improve.
The figures I have quoted for Big K were AFTER the engine had loosened up. Little K has only covered 1700 miles and therefore has NOT yet loosened up.
Your Kodiaq should return slightly better figures than mine as the 1.5 engine has ACT , whereas the 1.4 did not.
ModeratorSE L.1.5DSG. Emerald green. S/s spare, Paddles, f&r sensors, rear camera. KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

Old and Grumpy

Post by Old and Grumpy » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:41 pm

Just for comparison, my 1.4TSI manual gearbox with 7500 miles on the clock is doing 42.8mpg overall with up to 49mpg on a decent run.
Kodiaq SE 1.4 TSI, 2WD, Manual gearbox, 5 seater, Petrol blue, absolutely standard, no extra toys.
My best car in 55 years of driving, including my previous Superb. :)

Return to “Introductions”