New to skoda

New to the Skoda Kodiaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Ggsumo

New to skoda

Post by Ggsumo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:06 pm

Evening all, had my Kodiaq a week now and apart from being very juicy round town she’s superb.

Have a 1.5 TSI SE L DSG in black, with black alloys, leather sports seats and electronic dash. First longish journey Sunday cannot wait :D

Kodiaklk

Re: New to skoda

Post by Kodiaklk » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:34 am

How long did you have to wait for delivery?
LK, 2.0 190 Tsi Quartz Grey, Black interior, 360 camera trailer/towbar assist, Driver Pack, Kids Pack, Sleep Pack, DCC, Seat Release, Tablet, Crew Protection, Per. Driving Mode, ventilated seats. heat pad steer wheel Ext. Warr & Run Boards

Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:15 am

GGsumo,
It depends on what you call very juicy.
My 1.4DSG Kodiaq eventually* did about 33mpg urban 44 on a run.
Strangely enough my 1.5 DSG Karoq is doing identical figures at the moment*

*You will find that it takes about 4K miles for VAG engines to loosen up, after which your consumption will improve.
The figures I have quoted for Big K were AFTER the engine had loosened up. Little K has only covered 1700 miles and therefore has NOT yet loosened up.
Your Kodiaq should return slightly better figures than mine as the 1.5 engine has ACT , whereas the 1.4 did not.
ModeratorEdition .1.5DSG. Petrol Blue. S/s spare, Cream leather KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

Old and Grumpy

Post by Old and Grumpy » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:41 pm

Just for comparison, my 1.4TSI manual gearbox with 7500 miles on the clock is doing 42.8mpg overall with up to 49mpg on a decent run.
Kodiaq SE 1.4 TSI, 2WD, manual, 5 seater, Petrol blue, absolutely standard, no extra toys. Melton Mowbray.
My best car in 55 years of driving, including my previous Superb, two Octavias and a Fabia :)

Ggsumo

Post by Ggsumo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:12 pm

We waited 2 weeks for delivery. Luckily the SE L Spec was available from stock with the electronic cockpit we wanted but had to have the sports seats from the Sportsline in leather and black alloys, which meant we spent more than we wanted to but greatspec of car.

Took her to Holbeach yesterday and got 36 going and 38 com8ng back, so getting better already. The 38 was on A roads.

Return to “Introductions”