Hello new user.

New to the Skoda Kodiaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
TCC

Hello new user.

Post by TCC » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:10 pm

Hello all,
I have just joined this forum after reading around it the last couple of days - looks to be full of useful information and helpful members. Last week I took the Yeti in for a service and whilst I waited test drove a Skoda Kodiaq. I then took the opportunity to discuss costs and haggled my way into a good deal - ended up completing the paperwork there and then, it was fortunate that the dealer had a car in stock to the spec I wanted as I was not planning to buy anything. We will be picking up the Kodiaq Sportline on Tuesday!
:lol:
Kodiaq 4x4 Sportline 190PS, Audi A3 3.2L, Golf MK2 track car, Scirocco MK2 project and Honda CBR650F.

Colin Lambert

Re: Hello new user.

Post by Colin Lambert » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:23 pm

Welcome to the forumTCC.
Good choice of Kodiaq.
Lucky to find a stock car that suited your needs. Delivery times are very 'stressful'.
Members are very helpful, so any Qs? so ask away.
ModeratorSE L.1.5DSG. Emerald green. S/s spare, Paddles, f&r sensors, rear camera. KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

Kenny R

Post by Kenny R » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome from another previous Yeti owner. I loved my first Yet so much I replaced it with another, but an ever increasing fleet of grandkids meant I needed more room. The Kodiaq is a much better car than the Yeti and after nearly a year of ownership the only thing I miss is the Yetis tight turning circle. Not long till Tuesday, enjoy.
Candy White 2.0 TSi SE L 7 seat. Heated windscreen/ nozzles, kids pack, front rear parking sensors, reversing camera and spare wheel, Milotec rear bumper inserts.
And for the winter months: 17” Black alloys with 215x65x17 Nokian WR SUV3 winter tyres.

TCC

Post by TCC » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:51 pm

The forum has helped me answer the first questions that have cropped up by looking at older threads. I’m taking the Kodiaq skiing in just over a week and I needed to sort out the winter tyre sizes and snow chains as the dealer did not have any in stock. I have new tyres on order and have an old set of 17inch winter alloys currently on the Yeti that I can fit the right tyre spec too for the Kodiaq - and I found my current chains will fit the 17inch wheels meaning the 20inch wheels will be saved from any damage as they live in the garage for the rest of the cold weather.

We have had two Yeti’s now and love them, but our family is growing this spring and we cannot fit all the gear and two babies into the Yeti - we love camping etc and have a tent that takes up nearly the whole of the Yeti boot, so bags etc ended up going on the back seats - fine with one kid, but will not work in the future.

Old a new Yeti

Kodiaq 4x4 Sportline 190PS, Audi A3 3.2L, Golf MK2 track car, Scirocco MK2 project and Honda CBR650F.

Return to “Introductions”