Return to Skoda

New to the Skoda Kodiaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
JasperVelders

Return to Skoda

Post by JasperVelders » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:41 pm

Two weeks ago I made the decision that the Kodiaq was going to be my next car, after testing some different options. Really love the Kodiaq, ever since it was released. 4 years ago I had a Skoda Octavia when I was living in the Netherlands, and just loved the comfort and the vast amount of space. When moving to the UK, I've been driving various company cars (Nissan Qashqai, Audi A3, BMW 320d touring).

Wanting to go for a larger car, and having several options I wanted to have, I ended up with the Skoda Kodiaq. As indicated in my signature, I've gone for quite the list of options. Besides the safety system, I really wanted ventilated seats combined with leather. Leather as we have a 4 year old, and ventilated seats because I get hot in summer.

No info from the dealer yet, but after reading info on various forum, I am expecting quite the wait. Definitively looking forward to the day I can pickup my shiny new Kodiaq :)
Ordered on 8/1/19
1.5TSI 150PS DSG, Edition 7 seat, virtual cockpit, tri-zone climate, ventilated seats, heated windscreen, area view, park assist, traffic sign recognition, canton sound, drive assistance pack, child pack, sleep pack

Return to “Introductions”