Here I come guys!

New to the Skoda Kodiaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Marcus

Re: Here I come guys!

Post by Marcus » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:21 pm

Hi all - does anyone know how long it takes to get a confirmed build week.....or do Skoda just please themselves??

I was told build week 8 at the beginning of Jan 19, but still not confirmed!!

M
On order(pick up end March!).....kodiaq 7 seat SEL 2.0d DSG. Black. LED lighting, Black Leather sports seats, high beam, heated screen and wheel, adaptive cruise, door bins, media command. In Edinburgh.

arkaig

Post by arkaig » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:13 pm

Marcus wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:21 pm
Hi all - does anyone know how long it takes to get a confirmed build week.....or do Skoda just please themselves??

M
A provisional build week is only generally confirmed the week immediately prior to production. It can be dependant on both individual parts availability within the supply chain and also planned weekly specific country output quotas.

I believe the factory update SUK each Tuesday as to those orders with build weeks upgraded to confirmed by way of change of coding from "00" to "10", such revised coding then being made available to dealers.

Once the production of your vehicle has been completed, the coding changes from "10" to "20".

Coding "30" is when the vehicle is in transit from the factory to Emden, "40" vehicle on ship, "50" at port of entry in the UK, etc
Kodiaq 190Tdi DSG L&K, Brown, DCC, Towbar, Trailer Assist, Virtual Pedal, Digi Cockpit, Rough Road Pack, Ventilated Seats, Drive Mode, Rear Seat release, Heated Steering Wheel, Roller Blinds

Ordered 20/12/18 - est del 16wks - B/W 8, ie w/e 24/2/19

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:37 pm

Thanks @arkaig for the detailed info. now I know when I speak with the dealer. Cheers
On order(pick up end March!).....kodiaq 7 seat SEL 2.0d DSG. Black. LED lighting, Black Leather sports seats, high beam, heated screen and wheel, adaptive cruise, door bins, media command. In Edinburgh.

markymate

Post by markymate » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:31 pm

Marcus wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:21 pm

M
Here's the codes you'll need to pester the life out of Skoda live chat. And not forgetting marinetraffic.com for following your bear when it's on the ship!!
Skoda production code.docx
(377.44 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Kodiaq SE L 7 seat 1.4TSi 150 DSG. Petrol blue, black leather and some other bits and pieces

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:50 pm

Thanks that's really useful. M

Return to “Introductions”