Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

Ordered 12th of October last year

6K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Estophilux 
#1 ·
Hi everybody,

Nice forum. I ordered a white 150 TSI AWD SE-L last October. I asked for a few extra: rear camera, blind spot detection, extra airbags, crew protect and towbar preparation. If I was to order the towbar it would have been at least 2 months extra, so I decided I will put it up myself. I will try to post pictures when I do so.

Expected delivery beginning of April.

Cheers
RNT

#4 ·
Yes, total wait feels long, but remaining is not so much. To start with the dealer was quoting 12 months wait. It seems something has changed at the factory between August 2017 (when I started to be interested in the Kodiaq) and October.

#5 ·
RockNTroll said:
Yes, total wait feels long, but remaining is not so much. To start with the dealer was quoting 12 months wait. It seems something has changed at the factory between August 2017 (when I started to be interested in the Kodiaq) and October.
Same story here in Luxembourg. I ordered a week before you, on 5 October. I was also quoted 12 months to start with. Later I was told my build week had been brought forward to BW26 (end of June) and a couple of weeks ago I was told it was provisionally due to be built at the end of April but that it might still change.

#6 ·
These are the status codes.
When you get status 20 they are locked into a production week.

Your dealer should be keeping you up to date and sending you copies of a similar form every time it moves up a code. If he isn't, feel free to print mine off and take or send it to the dealer and say "OY where are my forms?"

#7 ·
Thanks, I will ask the status code next time I have the dealer on the phone. For the moment I got a "scheduled for week 16". That's more beginning of May for delivery...

#9 ·
And today is the day !

I got 4 free winter tires with aluminum wheels to compensate for 2 and a half months late

I am pretty impressed by the 1,4 TSI 150 so far. It feels as powerful as my old diesel (120 hp) in the low turns and definitely much stronger after 2000. Actually the car feels lighter than my previous car despite the 300kg difference.

Cheers

#10 ·
So you ordered one week after me and collected your car two weeks after me, but you get free winter tyres and wheels and I didn't. Hmm, maybe I should have ordered mine in France too... :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.