skoda Kodiaq Edition new owner

New to the Skoda Kodiaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Potts

skoda Kodiaq Edition new owner

Post by Potts » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:08 pm

have just bought a new Kodiaq from our local dealer
very pleased with it think that the kit that comes with it is great , it was in the show room so didn't get to put the spec I wanted on it but in truth there wasn't much else I would have had put on
it was up for 38k got it for 28k so more than happy , the wife's even happier as she gets to use it every day
had to have the tow bar fitted but it was already for it , went for the genuine skoda one
this is the 7 speed auto with 190ps 4x4 and 7 seats so we can take the grand kids out
had a Skoda Octavia VRS manual before this for 10 years bought from new from the same dealer ( wife's car) so I like Skodas
also know the brand from my 44 years in the motor trade
only thing I have not done yet as weathers not been good is to see how it tows our caravan
hope its ok ,had a Jeep Grand Cherokee for that job before so will be interesting to see

Colin Lambert

Re: skoda Kodiaq Edition new owner

Post by Colin Lambert » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:50 am

Welcome to the forum Potts.
Your dealer must be desperate to give you £10k discount, but well done you!
I too am a Skoda fan, My current one is my 7th.
I too was (loosely) connected to the motor trade all my life. stared off in the trade proper then worked for SHEll automotive Lubricants as a filed sales manager, so in contact with all levels of the trade every working day. I have always been interested in Skoda's 'journey'. from cr@p cars to one of the world's best sellers.
ModeratorEdition .1.5DSG. Petrol Blue. S/s spare, Cream leather KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00