A warm hello to everyone

New to the Skoda Kodiaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
GsdGrBmd

A warm hello to everyone

Post by GsdGrBmd » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:19 pm

Hi

My user name is GsdGrBmd ( the initials of my three dogs breeds that I own , GSD is German shepherd dog, Gr is Golden retriever and BMD is Bernese mountain dog)

As you can see from above I own 3 beautiful dogs , it's just me and my dogs and my sister and her son. Whose 3yrs old an is amazing I love him so much as he just the most funny and amazing 3yr old I have ever known. My sister lives with me as her husband died last year and the house was in his name and she could not continue the mortgage payments and depended on his income as she doesn't earn much as she works part time so she can stay at home with Theodore to look after him. So shes lived with me for the past year as I have lots of space and were more like best mates than sisters. I was also happy to have them move in as even though I had my three boys I really needed the company as two years earlier I lost my partner so I was able to comfort my sister last year as I knew what it felt like and due to a medical condition I can't have kids of my own , my dogs are my kids and my life. Unlike my sister I have no desire to meet anyone new either as Jamie ( my fiancee ) was the one for me he was my soul mate and I know deep down I will never love anyone as much as I loved him.

I am a physiotherapist and work in a private clinic and I love my job as my main goal in life is to take people's pain away and I'm fufilling my dream as a physiotherapist :D

I joined the forum as I have only just passed my test ( my sister has been taking me to work before I passed) and am considering a Skoda Kodiaq. I will be doing another post on the Kodiaq later i just want to say hi and let you get to know me.

So I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on the forum :D

Colin Lambert

Re: A warm hello to everyone

Post by Colin Lambert » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:16 am

Welcome, fellow dog lover ( me LD) See if you guess correctly.
Unfortunately your skills are no use for me at the moment, I wish they were, as I am waiting to have my now deceased 23 year old THR revised.Image
I hope you enjoy your new 'dog-wagon'. Can't beat the K for carrying our furry friends!
ModeratorEdition .1.5DSG. Petrol Blue. S/s spare, Cream leather KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

GsdGrBmd

Post by GsdGrBmd » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:01 pm

The closest I could come up with was Labradinger ? As I couldn't think of what the D stood for so I based other guess's on the D standing for Dog.

Lurcher Dog

Lowchen Dog

Long haired dachshund ( but I think that would be LHD)

SkodiaqDK

Post by SkodiaqDK » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:11 pm

LabraDoodle?
DK - ordered week 17 - Kodiaq 2.0 tsi style 5 seats. Black. Ventilated seats, lane assist, towbar, blis, acc, heated windscreen, sign recogn, amundsen, park assist with area view, rear cam, electric trunk, virtual cockpit. Delivered ~ week5, 2019

Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:30 am

LONG dog.
A lurcher is a cross between a sight hound and a non sight hound. E.G. Greyhound and Welsh Collie.
A Long Dog is a cross between TWO sight hounds. E.G. (as I think in Monty's case) Deer Hound and Whippet.

http://www.vetstreet.com/dogs/longdog
ModeratorEdition .1.5DSG. Petrol Blue. S/s spare, Cream leather KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

GsdGrBmd

Post by GsdGrBmd » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:02 pm

Very beautiful , never heard of them but I love sighthounds my faves are Borzoi, afgan hounds and silken windhounds.

FoxtrotAlpha

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:32 am

3 dogs (PRT + PT + L x GP) here. Kodiaq is pretty good for all 3, plenty of room in the back.
It's a 'Kodiaq' and not a 'Bear' unless you are 5 years old.
Kodiaq Sportline - 150 TDI - DSG 4 x 4 - Quartz Grey

Return to “Introductions”