New Kodiaq RS owner

New to the Skoda Kodiaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
HavanaClub

New Kodiaq RS owner

Post by HavanaClub » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:24 pm

Dear all,

I've been looking through the forum for quite some time, but now finally it's time for some proper introduction as I did collect my new car yesterday.

First time owning a Skoda, and so far looks like a great price/performance/excitement ratio owning one.

As a car enthusiast i've had many cars, the last one was a 2010 Range Rover Sport, before that a 2008 Land Rover Discovery, 2008 Nissan Navara, 2012 Nissan Pathfinder, 2012 Land Rover Freelander.... the history was quite abundant with different cars, and this year I decided to go for a new car, fully spect Kodiaq RS.

I just got it yesterday, made 500km already and the car feels solid, strong enough and full of gimmick I do like. One thing I did miss was the Traffic Jam assistant, that didn't get to my car, but its not a big issue. Also I was quite surprised with the led lights, and the auto light assist... I thought the AFS works a bit differently.... but obviously that's not Matrix led lights, that have some better capabilities .... but still, they work good.

Anyhow, thats more or less all for the first introduction post...

Kind Regards

David

Kodiak1.jpg

Kodiak 3.jpg

Kodiak 2.jpg

2019 Metal Grey Kodiaq RS

Zach

Re: New Kodiaq RS owner

Post by Zach » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:26 am

Welcome to the forum.

The AFS system in the Kodiaq is AFS 1, which is slightly changing the level of the low beams according to speed. AFS 2 is where the lights turn in combination with steering angle and yaw rate - is that what you were thinking of?
SOLD! BW32 2017 Kodiaq 190TDI Style 5 Seater in Quartz Grey + Sirius rims, 5yr Warranty, Sunroof, Sleep Pack, Rear Heated Seats, Driver Profiles
BW35 2019 Kodiaq RS 5 seater in Brilliant Silver + Ignite rims, Sunroof, Direct TPMS, Acoustic Windows

Return to “Introductions”