Hi from Wollongong, Australia

New to the Skoda Kodiaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Bekkyboo

Hi from Wollongong, Australia

Post by Bekkyboo » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:04 am

Hi!

I’ve been keeping my eyes peeled each day and so far I haven’t seen a Kodiaq on the road locally. We have a MY18 132TSI 2.0L. 7 Seat, Moon White with Luxury Pack and Tech Pack on its way with expected handover in the first few weeks of November. :) cannot wait. :D

Colin Lambert

Re: Hi from Wollongong, Australia

Post by Colin Lambert » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:24 am

G'day (not sure if you are 'mate' or 'Sheila'.
But whichever.
Warm welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any questions. Somebody will probably be able to help you. We are all on a fairly steep learning curve!
ModeratorA 'Bear' called Pooh.SE L. 1.4DSG Jungle Green, PanRoof, Front Sensors, Beige Alcantara, Triglavs.Canton system. S/saver.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
“People say doing nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day”. :lol:
Winnie The Pooh.

mts071

Post by mts071 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:19 pm

I'm in Sydney and have my Lava Blue Kodiaq due this Friday .... ever since i ordered this car back in June, i have been keeping an eye out for another Kodiaq on the roads and i am still yet to spot one in the wild .... also been keeping an eye out for Skoda's in general and there hasn't been too many either .... and i am driving 70km's a day to and from work to the edge of the city.
Delivered on 13th October (ordered around middle of June): 132Tsi 4WD DSG 7 seater Lava Blue with Dark Leather, Australian Spec, Options: "Tech Pack" + "Luxury Pack"

StephenL

Post by StephenL » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:37 pm

Welcome! I’ll be visiting close to Wollongong next month (attending a wedding at Kangaroo Valley Bush Retreat) and I’ll keep a lookout!
Kodiaq 1.4 Tsi 2wd DSG SE Black, black leather heated seats, Canton, mood lighting, spare wheel

Bekkyboo

Post by Bekkyboo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:35 am

Definitely a Sheila Colin! hahaha :)

I see plenty of Skoda's down here in the Gong just no Kodiaqs. :) I won't lie, I like the idea of people watching me drive by and thinking how awesome my car is and wondering WHAT it is! :lol: :lol:

Our dealer had the Kodiaq in the Lava Blue and that was what we test drove. It's a very nice car! I wish ours was due on Friday!!

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for a black one at the start of November! I have had a black car for the last 8 years and LOVE the look! The Kodiaq looks GREAT in black, I just don't wash my car often enough for it to look good all the time! :?

mts071

Post by mts071 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:51 am

hey Bekkyboo,

if you do not know about it already, there is a facebook group for Aussie Skoda owners ... look for the group "AuSkoda".

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AuSkoda/ ... it is a closed group but just ask to join if you are interested ... my invite when i joined was done accepted within a few minutes ....
Delivered on 13th October (ordered around middle of June): 132Tsi 4WD DSG 7 seater Lava Blue with Dark Leather, Australian Spec, Options: "Tech Pack" + "Luxury Pack"

daveskis

Post by daveskis » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:35 pm

Hey finally some more from Oz. Had mine since June, same Moon White, Luxury and Tech. Great car you won't be disappointed. Have seen maybe six Skodas but no Kodiaqs in the last 6000ks.

Return to “Introductions”