Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

What tyres and wheels on your Kodiaq? (renamed thread)

62K views 65 replies 47 participants last post by  Photo500 
#1 ·
All I would like please, is for those that have got or seen your cars is the Tyre brand you have and what sized wheels.
e.g. 18" Continentals, or 19" Pirelli's etc.
I would just like to get an idea of what tyres are coming on what size rims.

MOD EDIT:

Hi all,

Here are some basic specs of some of the OEM tyres for the Kodiaq. If anyone has differing info (& info on the 17" tyres) please post here and I will add it to the list.

19"
The 19" wheels are on an OEM-equipped tyre size of 235/50/R19. OEM tyres include the Hankook Ventus S1 evo2 SUV and the Pirelli Scorpion Verde.

18"
The 18" wheels are on an OEM-equipped tyre size of 235/55/R18. OEM tyres include the Michelin Latitude Sport 3 and the Continental ContiSportContact 5.

#3 ·
I've gone for Triglav but it's not here yet (BOO-HISS!) I'll let you know asap.

#8 ·
SUK tell me it is either pirelli scorpion verdes or hankook ventus evo s1 for 19". Which you get depends what the factory had in that day.

#13 ·
19" Pirelli's on the edition in my local showroom.
They offered to sell it to me as similar spec to what I wanted but it was a diesel :cry:

#14 ·
Savage said:
All I would like please, is for those that have got or seen your cars is the Tyre brand you have and what sized wheels.
e.g. 18" Continentals, or 19" Pirelli's etc.
I would just like to get an idea of what tyres are coming on what size rims.
Michelin latitude sport 3 235/55/18 on 5 seat SE with Elbrus wheels.

#15 ·
Small button to switch off alarm sensors is on lower part of driver's side door pillar on my car.

Have any other owners out there managed to get Google StreetView working on the Skoda Connect system? I've set mine up via the WiFi hotspot on my phone and all the Connect features work fine (including Google Earth) but the StreetView option is greyed out in every case. I've also noticed that Wikipedia entries marked as Points of Interest on the map are all written in German!

#21 ·
Hi all,

Here are some basic specs of some of the OEM tyres for the Kodiaq. If anyone has differing info (& info on the 17" tyres) please post here and I will add it to the list.

19"
The 19" wheels are on an OEM-equipped tyre size of 235/50/R19. OEM tyres include the Hankook Ventus S1 evo2 SUV and the Pirelli Scorpion Verde.

18"
The 18" wheels are on an OEM-equipped tyre size of 235/55/R18. OEM tyres include the Michelin Latitude Sport 3 and the Continental ContiSportContact 5.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.