Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

What tyres and wheels on your Kodiaq? (renamed thread)

62K views 65 replies 47 participants last post by  Photo500 
#1 ·
All I would like please, is for those that have got or seen your cars is the Tyre brand you have and what sized wheels.
e.g. 18" Continentals, or 19" Pirelli's etc.
I would just like to get an idea of what tyres are coming on what size rims.

MOD EDIT:

Hi all,

Here are some basic specs of some of the OEM tyres for the Kodiaq. If anyone has differing info (& info on the 17" tyres) please post here and I will add it to the list.

19"
The 19" wheels are on an OEM-equipped tyre size of 235/50/R19. OEM tyres include the Hankook Ventus S1 evo2 SUV and the Pirelli Scorpion Verde.

18"
The 18" wheels are on an OEM-equipped tyre size of 235/55/R18. OEM tyres include the Michelin Latitude Sport 3 and the Continental ContiSportContact 5.

#53 ·
Interesting!
They seem to fit what is nearest to hand on the tyre 'shelf' at the time.
Mine, Hankook on 19" Triglavs

#54 ·
Trinity Wheels 18" Pirelli Scorpion Verde

#60 ·
Michelin cross climates on 17inch Ratikon at the moment, will go to the standard Trigalev's with the unused Hankooks it came with for the summer.

#61 ·
JKSKodi said:
Michelin cross climates on 17inch Ratikon at the moment, will go to the standard Trigalev's with the unused Hankooks it came with for the summer.
Same here! but on 17" steels.

I too have Hankook on the unused 19" Triglavs - my first Kodiaq came with Pirelli on the 19" Triglavs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.