Ventilated seats & fold down table

Interior and Exterior bodywork Faults and Fixes
pmburton

Ventilated seats & fold down table

Post by pmburton » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:56 am

I'm in the process of ordering my Kodiaq (Edition). I've specified ventilated front seats and also the fold down tables on from the front seat backrests. Can't see any reason that these shouldn't be compatible, but apparently the ordering system isn't allowing these two codes to go into the system.

Has anyone managed to have this combination of options (note the Edition has fully electric front seats, which may have some bearing on this), or an explanation of why they might be incompatible?

Cheers

Paul.
Edition 2.0TSi 180 4WD DSG, Moon White, DSG paddles, Heated front & rear seats, Heated windscreen, Park Assist, Area View Camera, Trailer Assist, ACC, Traffic Assist, 3-Zone Climate Control, Media Command, Space Saver Wheel

Robert

Re: Ventilated seats & fold down table

Post by Robert » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:01 pm

I Have the Edition model and had no problem in ordering ventilated seats .... and oh boy they have been useful in the heatwave we have just had.

pmburton

Post by pmburton » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:28 pm

But do you have the fold down tables on the back of the seats - that's what I've been told I can't have - I've got to chose between ventilated seats or fold down table.
Edition 2.0TSi 180 4WD DSG, Moon White, DSG paddles, Heated front & rear seats, Heated windscreen, Park Assist, Area View Camera, Trailer Assist, ACC, Traffic Assist, 3-Zone Climate Control, Media Command, Space Saver Wheel

romanv

Post by romanv » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:38 pm

It is not possible.

Robert

Post by Robert » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:05 pm

I see what you mean. I would go for ventilated seats over fold down tables although I cannot see what the problem is with having both. Contact Skoda and ask.

dalglir

Post by dalglir » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:33 pm

It could be that the ventilated seats are not manufactured with the fittings to mount the 'airplane' tables for the middle row.

I took the decision not to order them (had them on the last car, Citroen) as the Kodiaq has a fold down table IN the back of the middle seat, between the two middle row seats...

Kids have made good use of it so far - not missing the 'airplane' tables on the backs of the front seats at all
150 PS 2.0 TDi DSG 2WD Edition.

'It's so... black!' said Ford Prefect. 'You can hardly make out its shape... light just seems to fall into it!' Zaphod said nothing. He had simply fallen in love.

Return to “Interior and Exterior Cosmetics”