Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

Modified headrest - AKA "Sleep package"

9K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  ChrisL 
#1 ·
Anyone had a K delivered with this option? If so, could you please comment on the possibility for retrofitting these - perhaps even seeing them on Superskoda?

It's not yet available in the danish configurator, but the german one gave me an indication of the price which I though was a bit too much for 2 headrests with wings.

Thanks!

#3 ·
Zach said:
Sleep pack has the headrests, rear window blinds, sunset glass and a blanket in bag

Regarding headrests they'll be retrofitable
Thanks for replying - and for moving the thread where it belong obviously :)

IN DK the sleep package is a somewhat lesser edition of what you indicated above - as its only the headrests and blanket in the bag.
Sunset is part of the Style trim level and I have ordered the blinds as extra. Headrests was a nice-to-have but paying 300+ euro was a bit too much, so glad you think that a retrofittable option will be available at some point.

#4 ·
I also find the sleep package to be overpriced in Denmark - it wasn't available when I ordered and wouldn't have picked it if it was due to the price. Also not really convinced that the flip-out headrests are that useful.

Which dealer are you using?

#5 ·
Same story here - Sleep package wasnt available (still isn't as far as I can tell from the configurator). Kids thought the feature with the expandable flaps to be awesome - not sure either about their usefulness. Perhaps buying a travelpillow in Jysk is a better option :)

Third car from Skoda Roskilde - familybased business...

#6 ·
Over here it's $615 for the blinds alone and $750 for the sleep pack which for Style is headrests, blanket and blinds. Was a no-brainer as my Kodiaq will be used for a lot of road trips

#8 ·
U.K. heads just have to loll about as far as I am aware :lol: , not available at all here. (unless it's new since I last looked at the config.)

#9 ·
We certainly couldn't spec it on 28th August.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.