Car Shades UV protection

Interior and Exterior bodywork Faults and Fixes
AndyH

Car Shades UV protection

Post by AndyH » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:16 pm

The Kodiaq version has now been released http://www.carshades.co.uk/shades-skoda ... _7304.html.

I will be getting a set to keep the pooch cooler as we head into summer so will post a review when they arrive.

Cable27

Re: Car Shades UV protection

Post by Cable27 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi
I was lucky enough to find this website a few weeks ago and contacted them about the Kodiaq. As they didn't have it they asked to book my car in to be measured for the first set.
They are great for my kids and looks great and gives a good dark tint to the windows which Škoda don't seem to tint very much. My Octavia vrs before wasn't dark enough either.
Spent a few hours with them and got the first set free and a set for my wife's Renault free as well. Bonus.
Love the shades. My only neg is that they do the rear windows in two halves for some reason that leaves a line up the middle. Hardly notice it while driving and can't see it from outside.
Tried to show in pics. Let me know if you want more info

IMG_7217.JPG

IMG_7216.JPG

IMG_7214.JPG

Kodiaq SEL 1.4 TSI 7 seat
Candy White, Black Alcantara, 19" Triglav wheels. Spacesaver and Canton sound system.

Hugh Fanism

Re: Car Shades UV protection

Post by Hugh Fanism » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:06 pm

Cable27 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:10 pm
Hi
I was lucky enough to find this website a few weeks ago and contacted them about the Kodiaq. As they didn't have it they asked to book my car in to be measured for the first set.
They are great for my kids and looks great and gives a good dark tint to the windows which Škoda don't seem to tint very much. My Octavia vrs before wasn't dark enough either.
Spent a few hours with them and got the first set free and a set for my wife's Renault free as well. Bonus.
Love the shades. My only neg is that they do the rear windows in two halves for some reason that leaves a line up the middle. Hardly notice it while driving and can't see it from outside.
Tried to show in pics. Let me know if you want more info
How are you getting on with these now? Any problems with them?

I added the childrens pack to mine last minute for the window blinds but Skoda have managed to balls it up and they've not been fitted. These actually look better though.
1.4 DSG SE L, council paint, ACC, blinds for the wee one and leccy child locks so I can mess with people. Ordered 14 April and now on BW36.

Return to “Interior and Exterior Cosmetics”