Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

Infotainment screen issue

6K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Sheepskin & Trilby 
#1 ·
A bit of an odd one. Got into my car today and the infotainment screen has gone funny.

All icons seem to be bigger and the right hand side of the screen has disappeared. I DAB radio mode it shows the arrow left but the one to the right has gone. Also the return in the top right does not show. Strangely the touch points seem to be as per normal, hence unable to touch it accurately.

Did a factory reset but no change. Seems that it is in some sort of zoom mode but I cannot find a way to turn it back.

Anyone else got this? Has there been a software update and it now thinks it's on a 9.2 inch screen. I am a pre week 22 model so have the 8 inch screen.

#2 ·
Got into the car this morning and issue seems to have resolved itself. Very strange🤔
Anyway now have to reset everything as I did a full factory reset.

#4 ·
You may find that your Kodiaq is a branch of the European home for lost electrical Gremlins!

#7 ·
looks like it is a line of information missing, either its the LCD matrix or its drivers. Either way if it persists its a fault, if you turn it on and off again and it persists its possibly the LCD. Return to Skoda, do not leave without a fix, may be a whole infotainmet unit so download your navigation stuff before you go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.