Headlight full led retrofit

Audio, Navigation, Electronic Faults and Fixes
jsilva

Headlight full led retrofit

Post by jsilva » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:40 am

Have anyone retrofited front headlights from halogen to full led in a Ambient TSI ?

Zach

Re: Headlight full led retrofit

Post by Zach » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:28 am

https://www.kufatec.com/de/alle-produkte/led-scheinwerfer-led-tagfahrlicht-tfl-fuer-skoda-kodiaq-ns7-42310
BW32 2017 Kodiaq 190TDI Style 5 Seater in Quartz Grey + Sirius rims, 5yr Warranty, Sunroof, Sleep Pack, Rear Heated Seats, Driver Profiles
BW35 2019 Kodiaq RS 5 seater in Brilliant Silver + Ignite rims, Sunroof, Direct TPMS, Acoustic Windows

jsilva

Post by jsilva » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:03 am

thanks Zach, i think Kufatec do not carrie the set right now.

C2atb

Post by C2atb » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:21 pm

I looked into this when I made the mistake of buying the se . it’s easy enough to fit the lights but when I was looking at the connectors they looked a little different so didn’t want to risk it incase they can’t be coded properly just wasn’t worth the hassle
Black magic 1.4 SE ,7 seats , canton , rear view , privacy glass with tints, heko wind deflectors , ambient lighting , Amundsen , kessy , power tailgate/foot ,DCC, 22” OZ wheels , sportline style grill,montecarlo badges , ghost lights

FoxtrotAlpha

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:01 pm

C2atb wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:21 pm
I looked into this when I made the mistake of buying the se . it’s easy enough to fit the lights but when I was looking at the connectors they looked a little different so didn’t want to risk it incase they can’t be coded properly just wasn’t worth the hassle
In other posts where people have asked for recommendations between the models I have always said that I would not go for the SE for many reasons but mainly due to the halogen lights, the extra cost of the SEL is worth it for LEDs lighting system alone. I am sure manufacturers make it harder to retrofit.
It's a 'Kodiaq' and not a 'Bear' unless you are 5 years old.
Kodiaq Sportline - 150 TDI - DSG 4 x 4 - Quartz Grey
Somewhere in Scotland.

C2atb

Post by C2atb » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:49 pm

Yes unluckily I fell for it , I asked for led lights then was told not an option on se no idea why if willing to pay extra and no idea why halogen on a car so expensive either
Black magic 1.4 SE ,7 seats , canton , rear view , privacy glass with tints, heko wind deflectors , ambient lighting , Amundsen , kessy , power tailgate/foot ,DCC, 22” OZ wheels , sportline style grill,montecarlo badges , ghost lights

Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:48 am

I would have a problem buying any car that did not have LED headlights, having now had 3 Skodas with them.
ModeratorEdition .1.5DSG. Petrol Blue. S/s spare, Cream leather KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

FoxtrotAlpha

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:26 pm

Colin Lambert wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:48 am
I would have a problem buying any car that did not have LED headlights, having now had 3 Skodas with them.
I'm starting to think that about the virtual cockpit, it's really rather good.
It's a 'Kodiaq' and not a 'Bear' unless you are 5 years old.
Kodiaq Sportline - 150 TDI - DSG 4 x 4 - Quartz Grey
Somewhere in Scotland.

Return to “Electronics and In Car Entertainment”