Losing DAB presets

Audio, Navigation, Electronic Faults and Fixes
sparkymark

Losing DAB presets

Post by sparkymark » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:01 pm

I know this has been mentioned before, but couldn't find the relevant threads......my DAB presets disappear every now and then and I have to re-tune/save 18 presets from scratch.

My dealer said it was related to the annoying SOS call system fault I was having and this was rectified last month....however, again today all the DAB presets have gone!

Has anyone had definite confirmation as to what is causing this problem and/or had it resolved? Its a minor fault in some ways, but hugely frustrating when you go to put the radio on and all the presets have vanished. Doesn't happen with FM presets.
Petrol Blue 1.4TSi 150BHP, 7 seat SEL, with Canton Sound (yes it's worth the price), 19" Triglav alloys, Beige Leather and Reversing camera
North West UK

Professor1999

Re: Losing DAB presets

Post by Professor1999 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:17 pm

I have had this happen once in 9 months. I haven’t had the sos fault....yet. I decided to program in just 3 or 4 stations second time round as it is a pain. I didn’t bother raising this with the dealer as it’s just a waste of time and I am sure Skoda will just deny it.
Kodiaq Sportline 1.4 TSI 7st 4WD Velvet Red
Pan roof; Rear view camera; Adaptive cruise control; Spare wheel

Rgr_dorset

Re: Losing DAB presets

Post by Rgr_dorset » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:20 pm

It has happened twice for me in 14 months both times. When I loaded a map update from an SD card. I have never been aware of an SOS problem

Return to “Electronics and In Car Entertainment”