Connect and infotainment expiry

Audio, Navigation, Electronic Faults and Fixes
Golftim

Connect and infotainment expiry

Post by Golftim » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:25 am

Howdy folks

So just received an email stating my connect and infotainment package is coming to an end in about 6 weeks time, they want £36 and £44 respectively to extend things, so the question....is it worth it?

Tim
Kodiaq SE L 7 seat 1.4TSi 150 DSG. White, black leather, camera and some other bits and pieces.

Kenny R

Re: Connect and infotainment expiry

Post by Kenny R » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:58 am

Golftim wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:25 am
Howdy folks

So just received an email stating my connect and infotainment package is coming to an end in about 6 weeks time, they want £36 and £44 respectively to extend things, so the question....is it worth it?

Tim
A question only you can answer. If you make use of all the functions on a regular basis then yes it may be worth it to you. But if you don’t use it, it won’t.
Candy White 2.0 TSi SE L 7 seat. Heated windscreen/ nozzles, kids pack, front rear parking sensors, reversing camera and spare wheel, Milotec rear bumper inserts.
And for the winter months: 17” Black alloys with 215x65x17 Nokian WR SUV3 winter tyres.

FoxtrotAlpha

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:19 pm

I used to use it quite a bit and it’s a nice thing to have but I did think it was worth the money. All I can say now is that I don’t miss it.
It's a 'Kodiaq' and not a 'Bear' unless you are 5 years old.
Kodiaq Edition - 150 TDI - DSG 4 x 4 - Quartz Grey - Canton
Sportline on order with Virtual Cockpit.

Swindiaq

Post by Swindiaq » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:02 pm

FoxtrotAlpha wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:19 pm
I used to use it quite a bit and it’s a nice thing to have but I did think it was worth the money. All I can say now is that I don’t miss it.
Same for me.
Even at a reduced price, not worth it to me and rarely missed either.
2017 SE L / 1.4 TSI 2wd DSG / 7seat / black everything / Canton / front sensors / rear cam / ACC / traffic recog / Williams ceramic protection

Stevie C

Post by Stevie C » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:04 pm

I just renewed it. Worth every penny but I'm a heavy user.
Things I like:
Skoda app can check my Google diary and if I've put a location, find it and send to car as destination, used all the time.
Live map data and online updates.
Google Earth.
Wifi for everyone in the car
POI including petrol stations

Things I don't like:
Not much...but weather app in car sucks.
Don't bother with Skoda Media Command

Skoda had a good offer last November - discounted price so I just renewed.
EDITION 190 DSG, 7 seat, Moon White, ACC, Columbus touch screen, Canton, Virtual puddle, Area View, Trailer Trash ting, lectric towbar,heated seats windscreen n wheel, etc. Ordered 25th Aug 2017, BW 39, delivered 18th October.

Return to “Electronics and In Car Entertainment”