Tablet holder

Audio, Navigation, Electronic Faults and Fixes
Hugh Fanism

Tablet holder

Post by Hugh Fanism » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:06 pm

My 3 year old decided to puke all over himself and his car seat whilst watching Rescue Bots on Netflix.

It's been put to me that if he was to be looking up at his tablet rather than down into his lap then he's less likely to be car sick.

Anyone in the know, I think I need this http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/SUPERB- ... oda-Autoas

And this together? http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/SUPERB- ... as-product
1.4 DSG SE L, council blue, acc.
"Johnny ain't so crazy, he's always got a line for the ladies"

stevekhart

Re: Tablet holder

Post by stevekhart » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:13 pm

That's the pieces you need - it will fit in the back of the front row or second row seats. There's also a hook for £6 which is handy - I use it when I'm taking coffee round to suppliers - it will hold 2 or 3 cups in the cup holder that costa provide :)
Kodiaq Edition 2.0 TDI 150 4x4 DSG 7 Str Petrol Blue, black leather, tow assist, heated rear seats, canton

Pink72

Post by Pink72 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:26 pm

Those are the bits you need. I have 3 of them in the car and they work well. However for my 2 year old, he gets travel sick too. Even having the holder does not negate the occasional barf. Though appreciate it should help looking forward instead of down. I also got a car seat liner and a recaro cover under the seat. They work to minimise the damage!
Kodiaq 2.0tdi 190 4x4 DSG quartz metallic - canton, heated steering wheel, screen & rear seats, ambient light, media cmd, personalisation drive mode, front parking sensors, tri zone climate control, vico opia2 cash cam, Thule wingbars.

Hugh Fanism

Post by Hugh Fanism » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:47 pm

Thanks folks. The jury is still out on whether I should buy this or not. We've a long trip from here to Scotland coming up and I'm not sure we can realistically do it at night anymore and I don't think it's very fair for him to be stuck in the back with little stimulation. I don't want to encourage puke either.
1.4 DSG SE L, council blue, acc.
"Johnny ain't so crazy, he's always got a line for the ladies"

Return to “Electronics and In Car Entertainment”