Look what I've found on the update portal

Audio, Navigation, Electronic Faults and Fixes
Zach

Re: Look what I've found on the update portal

Post by Zach » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:28 pm

romanv wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:19 pm
This forum has more activities and should be the primary one for Kodiaq owners.
Stop arguing, please... Remember that this stemmed from you not acknowledging andyvee as a source. Regarding forum activity and being the 'primary one for Kodiaq owners', we aren't looking for a so-called monopoly on the 'Kodiaq forum' space. As andyvee said, there are a lot of members of both forums, including you!

So next time, please list your source.
BW32 2017 Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TDI Style 5 Seater in Quartz Grey Metallic + Sirius rims, Extended Warranty, Panoramic Sunroof, heated washer jets, sleep pack, rear heated seats, 3rd key + driver profiles

andyvee

Re: Look what I've found on the update portal

Post by andyvee » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:45 pm

Zach wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:28 pm
romanv wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:19 pm
This forum has more activities and should be the primary one for Kodiaq owners.
Stop arguing, please... Remember that this stemmed from you not acknowledging andyvee as a source. Regarding forum activity and being the 'primary one for Kodiaq owners', we aren't looking for a so-called monopoly on the 'Kodiaq forum' space. As andyvee said, there are a lot of members of both forums, including you!

So next time, please list your source.
The issue is we can't do likewise on Briskoda if we link to here - I might have a word with Colin D as to why - anyone know why he blocked it in the first place? Knowing Colin D, someone must have seriously peed him off to make him block it.
REJECTED BW23 Kodiaq Edition 2.0 TSi 4x4 DSG Petrol Blue with Cream Leather
DCC, ACC, Ventilated seats, Virtual pedal, Heated windscreen, washers, rear seats and leather MFSW, ACC, Ambient lighting, Park assist, Travel assist, Area view, Textile mats.

Return to “Electronics and In Car Entertainment”