Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

Rubber rear matts & front rubber matts, center rear tunnel cover, and boot liner

10K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  ajones2 
#1 ·
Parting company with my Kodiaq after 2 years, so I am selling rubber rear matts and also front rubber matts, and the center rear tunnel cover, all genuine Skoda parts but used.

The car hardly had any passengers so the mats are excellent and can send pics , except for driver side which has been used.

I also have a boot liner ( non genuine part thats been in my 7 seater ( with seats down)) now that's used but willing to sell the lot as not giving anything back to the lease company I paid for :)

Location Shropshire. happy to send pics

G
#2 ·
Your comment that you have had few passengers in your 7 seater reflects my experience of my previous 7 seater MPV and most 7 seaters I see on the road. I wonder how often most people need them? We took the decision to have the 5 seater Kodiaq after the MPV experience knowing it is all we needed and we gained space for a full size spare wheel which we will actually use.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.