Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

18" Elbrus wheels and tyres together or separate

7K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Professor 
#1 ·
hello all,

my kodiaq is due for delivery mid to end of June
I will be having the wheels changed by skoda before collection and therefore i will be ready to sell the 4 unused wheels and tyres either together or separate depending on the market.

So for sale for collection mid to late june (date will get more specific with time)

18" Elbrus wheels with tyres (likely Michelin Latitude Sport 3 or Continental ContiSportContact 5. 235/55/R18) £800

or for winter tyres you can have just the wheels
18" Elbrus wheels £550 ono (with hubs and bolts etc)

or if you already have 18s and want your next set of tyres at a big discount then:
likely but not guaranteed but will be equivalent quality 4 xMichelin Latitude Sport 3 or Continental ContiSportContact 5. 235/55/R18 £360 ono

obviously its cheaper to buy wheels and tyres together as that is easier for me all round

teesside area

regards

See less See more
#3 ·
18" Elbrus wheels with tyres (likely Michelin Latitude Sport 3 or Continental ContiSportContact 5. 235/55/R18) £780

18" Elbrus wheels £520 ono (with hubs and bolts etc)

or if you already have 18s and want your next set of tyres at a big discount then:
likely but not guaranteed but will be equivalent quality 4 xMichelin Latitude Sport 3 or Continental ContiSportContact 5. 235/55/R18 £330 ono

#5 ·
18" Elbrus wheels with tyres (likely Michelin Latitude Sport 3 or Continental ContiSportContact 5. 235/55/R18) £780

18" Elbrus wheels £500 ono (with hubs and bolts etc)

likely but not guaranteed but will be equivalent quality 4 xMichelin Latitude Sport 3 or Continental ContiSportContact 5. 235/55/R18 £300 ono

#6 ·
18" Elbrus wheels with tyres (likely Michelin Latitude Sport 3 or Continental ContiSportContact 5. 235/55/R18) £750

18" Elbrus wheels £480 ono (with hubs and bolts etc)

or if you already have 18s and want your next set of excellent tyres at a big discount then:
likely but not guaranteed but will be equivalent quality 4 xMichelin Latitude Sport 3 or Continental ContiSportContact 5. 235/55/R18 £280 ono

#7 ·
Hi - just wondering if you still have the wheels which interested in for winter tyres.

Thanks.

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.