Rubber rear matts & front rubber matts, center rear tunnel cover, and boot liner

Buy and Sell from other members.
ajones2

Rubber rear matts & front rubber matts, center rear tunnel cover, and boot liner

Post by ajones2 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:35 pm

Parting company with my Kodiaq after 2 years, so I am selling rubber rear matts and also front rubber matts, and the center rear tunnel cover, all genuine Skoda parts but used.

The car hardly had any passengers so the mats are excellent and can send pics , except for driver side which has been used.

I also have a boot liner ( non genuine part thats been in my 7 seater ( with seats down)) now that's used but willing to sell the lot as not giving anything back to the lease company I paid for :)

Location Shropshire. happy to send pics

Silverbear

Re: Rubber rear matts & front rubber matts, center rear tunnel cover, and boot liner

Post by Silverbear » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:54 pm

ajones2 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:35 pm
Parting company with my Kodiaq after 2 years, so I am selling rubber rear matts and also front rubber matts, and the center rear tunnel cover, all genuine Skoda parts but used.

The car hardly had any passengers so the mats are excellent and can send pics , except for driver side which has been used.

I also have a boot liner ( non genuine part thats been in my 7 seater ( with seats down)) now that's used but willing to sell the lot as not giving anything back to the lease company I paid for :)

Location Shropshire. happy to send pics
Your comment that you have had few passengers in your 7 seater reflects my experience of my previous 7 seater MPV and most 7 seaters I see on the road. I wonder how often most people need them? We took the decision to have the 5 seater Kodiaq after the MPV experience knowing it is all we needed and we gained space for a full size spare wheel which we will actually use.
SE (5 seats) 1.5 4x4 DSG, factory tow bar, drive mode selection, reversing camera, rough road package, folding door mirrors, 215/65R17 spare wheel.

ajones2

Re: Rubber rear matts & front rubber matts, center rear tunnel cover, and boot liner

Post by ajones2 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:14 pm

I had a choice at the time of 5 or 7 seater at the same price , and as the 7 seater was available immediately. I wouldn't have bothered if honest as sat in the back row once and it's a bit cramped

Dave1989

Post by Dave1989 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:53 pm

Price?

ajones2

Post by ajones2 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:05 am

I dont know, £50 for the lot

Dave1989

Post by Dave1989 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:40 pm

Any chance you could send me some photos?

Thanks!

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”