Faults requiring warranty claim. PUT HERE>

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Kodiaq
KodiaqReslover

Re: Faults requiring warranty claim. PUT HERE>

Post by KodiaqReslover » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:19 am

I am well aware of the problems that can develop. I set up a special email address to take account of this. I repeated the posting because you decided to edit it. If consumers can not communicate there problems with each other and organise to challenge the manufacturers, what is the use of this forum?

Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:51 am

I thought Zach & I had explained that publishing email addresses on forums is NOT a good idea, even if you have set up a new one. The point of the Private Message system is Just so members can communicate in private.
It is entirely up to you to use either your email (and suffer the possible consequences of so doing) or use the P.M. system that is there just for the purpose.
The use of the forum is also to Form a 'club' of like minded enthusiasts to chat, discuss their cars, and everything associated with them. It is NOT just a place to whinge about problems, although it does give an ability to join forces regarding complaints/failures/problems especially those which SUK refuse to admit to.
Generally speaking, I have found that if you speak to them politely and with a genuine grievance the outcome is usually favourable, although you may have to 'keep on at them' before they acquiesce to your demands.
If one gets rude or stroppy with them they tend to clam up which is quite understandable. If you (generic) do not get satisfaction from ringing Customer Service, ask to speak to a Customer Care Manager or someone in the Executive Office.
ModeratorEdition .1.5DSG. Petrol Blue. S/s spare, Cream leather KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:15 am

Door gourd on N/S/R replaced and tailgate 'handle' microswitch replaced. By Meadens in 1 hr.10 mins. F.O.C.!!! Take note all those that have been charged for door guard replacement.
ModeratorEdition .1.5DSG. Petrol Blue. S/s spare, Cream leather KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

Return to “Faults & Technical”