Skoda Connect - Dodgy dates

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Kodiaq
scfnet

Skoda Connect - Dodgy dates

Post by scfnet » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:18 pm

Has anyone seen issues with Skoda Connect getting confused about dates?

For example I made two trips on Tuesday with about 8 hours between them. This showed up as two trips on Tuesday night and the info was correct. If you then power up the car (doesn't need the engine started) then the last trip either gets duplicated or moved. In this case my return trip on Tuesday is now showing as ending at the same time I turned the car on today!

If you don't make a journey at all this is repeatable, the last journey is either duplicated or moved.

I have an issues open with Skoda UK and is has been escalated to the factory but know one has a clue. I'm hoping someone else has seen it and there are other case logged.

Alastair
Edition 1.5 TSi DSG in Emerald Green / Beige Leather, Park Assist, Area View Camera, Heated Screen and Washers, Heated and Ventilated front seats, Traffic Sign Recognition. Surrey (just)

Professor1999

Re: Skoda Connect - Dodgy dates

Post by Professor1999 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:21 pm

Ive noticed similar issues. Last Saturday i had a long drive in the morning followed by another in the afternoon. I am pretty sure both showed up as normal initially. Then onSunday i went to the car to hoover it, ran engine but didnt drive anywhere, and the saturday afternoon journey moved to sunday.

Tbh - not much of an issue compared to the 3 week period i had recently when no journeys at all downloaded to connect and have gone awol 😀. I wont pay for connect because it is just too unreliable. Shame,
Kodiaq Sportline 1.4 TSI 7st 4WD Velvet Red
Pan roof; Rear view camera; Adaptive cruise control; Spare wheel

Old and Grumpy

Post by Old and Grumpy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:56 am

Same sort of issues noticed here.
Kodiaq SE 1.4 TSI, 2WD, manual, 5 seater, Petrol blue, absolutely standard, no extra toys. Melton Mowbray.
My best car in 55 years of driving, including my previous Superb, two Octavias and a Fabia :)

9k2/s53co

Post by 9k2/s53co » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:40 pm

scfnet wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:18 pm
Has anyone seen issues with Skoda Connect getting confused about dates?

For example I made two trips on Tuesday with about 8 hours between them. This showed up as two trips on Tuesday night and the info was correct. If you then power up the car (doesn't need the engine started) then the last trip either gets duplicated or moved. In this case my return trip on Tuesday is now showing as ending at the same time I turned the car on today!

If you don't make a journey at all this is repeatable, the last journey is either duplicated or moved.

I have an issues open with Skoda UK and is has been escalated to the factory but know one has a clue. I'm hoping someone else has seen it and there are other case logged.

Alastair
+1 - happens often, but not always...
Ordered May 3rd 2017; 2.0 TDI 150PS, Style DSG Lava Blue, 5 seats and number of add-ons.Delivery Feb 15th 2018 :)

Old and Grumpy

Post by Old and Grumpy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:19 pm

Skoda Connect unavailable earlier today. Skoda sorting the problems out?
Kodiaq SE 1.4 TSI, 2WD, manual, 5 seater, Petrol blue, absolutely standard, no extra toys. Melton Mowbray.
My best car in 55 years of driving, including my previous Superb, two Octavias and a Fabia :)

Old and Grumpy

Post by Old and Grumpy » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:16 pm

Since the above unavailability of Skoda Connect it seems to be now working absolutely perfectly.

scfnet

Post by scfnet » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:53 pm

I'll try again tomorrow, I've still got some suspect data for this week but it's not duplicates just strange!
Edition 1.5 TSi DSG in Emerald Green / Beige Leather, Park Assist, Area View Camera, Heated Screen and Washers, Heated and Ventilated front seats, Traffic Sign Recognition. Surrey (just)

ChrisL

Post by ChrisL » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:15 pm

It's totally crap anyway guys. I wouldn't worry.
Petrol Blue 2.0TDi 190ps DSG 7 seat Edition with black leather, front/rear parking sensors, heated front windscreen/washer jets, ventilated seats, adaptive cruise control, traffic sign recognition, driver personalisation and rear view camera.

Return to “Faults & Technical”