Auto-dimming rear view mirror

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Kodiaq
djwalsh2000

Auto-dimming rear view mirror

Post by djwalsh2000 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:08 pm

I have a brochure here stating that the ambition level Kodiaq comes with an "auto-dimming rear view mirror". I collected it from the dealer last Thursday without this feature. It has a standard rear view mirror, that you flip manually. Anyone else experience this? The brochure is from Feb 2018.
2.0L TDi 150bhp DSG, Ambition model, business grey with a rear view camera

Zach

Re: Auto-dimming rear view mirror

Post by Zach » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:45 pm

Take the car back to the dealer and explain this. If you ordered your car around that time they should be able to remedy the situation. If it's changed however, you'll have to live with it probably.
BW32 2017 Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TDI Style 5 Seater in Quartz Grey Metallic + Sirius rims, Extended Warranty, Panoramic Sunroof, heated washer jets, sleep pack, rear heated seats, 3rd key + driver profiles|Brilliant Silver RS ordered 4/5/19

djwalsh2000

Post by djwalsh2000 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:55 pm

Cheers, Ill ring HQ and get a list of included equipment on the "ambition" level spec. Then I will go to the dealer
2.0L TDi 150bhp DSG, Ambition model, business grey with a rear view camera

FoxtrotAlpha

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:16 pm

I questioned my dealer when I got mine why all the product shots in one official Skoda publication showed anthracite Triglav wheels on all the cars and on most of them in anther but they we not an optional extra (they are now). He pointed to the small print on the back saying that specifications can change from date of publication. This could be answer you get as there will be small print to get Skoda out of any obligation.

At the same time some dealers were also advertising on social media showing the same wheels. Skoda Customer Relaions told me that they could not control what and how their dealers advertised their products.... not a great response.
It's a 'Kodiaq' and not a 'Bear' unless you are 5 years old.
Kodiaq Edition - 150 TDI - DSG 4 x 4 - Quartz Grey - Canton
Sportline on order with Virtual Cockpit.

Return to “Faults & Technical”