My Lovely Petrol Blue

Post pictures of your Skoda Kodiaq here
Roadster

Re: My Lovely Petrol Blue

Post by Roadster » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:46 pm

Great pics. Mine is the same, at least aesthetically- Petrol Blue + Beige Interiors. Wife's choice so had to agree. Showed her the pics and she was super happy. Excited now, although BW is 34, which is far far away!!! :)
Kodiaq Edition 1.4 TSI DSG
Ordered: 17/Jul/2017
Build Week 34, changed to 35
Delivered 23/Sep/2017

ExFiesta

Post by ExFiesta » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:32 pm

Looks awesome :)
On order: Petrol Blue Edition 1.4DSG, Beige Leather with Assistance Pack (lane assist, blind spot detection, traffic jam assist, rear traffic alert, emergency assist and ACC), Heated Windscreen, Front and Rear Sensors, Rear view camera, Space saver spare.

steve1k

Post by steve1k » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:51 pm

MoominPapa wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:14 am
Looks great. I'd say that as it aesthetically is the same as mine but for the 9.2" infotainment screen.

Personally I find it wrong that the shortcut buttons are on the left of the screen and are placed away from the driver in RHD config.
I find the short cut buttons on the left bit of a pain seeing how wide the interior of the bear is ................but hay seeing how i love this motor can put up with it. :D :D
2.0 TSI Edition 4x4 DSG 7 seat
Moon White, 3 zone climate control, Front & Rear parking sensors, Leather seats black, Adaptive cruise control, Canton sound system, Heated front rear seats, LED interior light, Mythos black dash inserts,

Shocks

Post by Shocks » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:56 pm

We almost chose that colour as the one in the showroom was the same....however, it had swirl marks! Crazy for a indoor car!! That sort of put me off although I know it shouldn't have, I went for black pearl
Ordered 27.01.2018. :lol: SE L 1.4 TSI petrol 2WD DSG Black Magic with Sirius wheels (aka Sirius Black - Harry Potter :roll: ), LED Pack, ACC, Paint protection. :lol:

Inkarr

Post by Inkarr » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:52 pm

I have ordered the same colour and interior. 11th of May is my estimated date for delivery. I can't wait.

Looked at so many other cars, although i was looking for an estate. Audi A6, BMW 5 Series Tourer. When to the local dealers to look at the Skoda Octavia Estate and saw the Kodiaq in the show room. Didn't even test drive the Octavia as i loved the Kodiaq much more. And then i got told the price. I nearly fell off the chair. All that for that little? Audi's and BMW, while very nice cars, started close to £40k before any extras and witht he new VED rules means a nice big road tax bill. I'm coming from a BMW i3 electric car, and while it has been a good car i need something bigger for my family and all the stuff i need to cart around for my 2 boys. Going from no road tax to £500 road tax for a 2.0l just stung too much. I used to pay that for a 5.2l S8.

Anyway super excited and it's like waiting for Christmas day to come. I think it is still at stage 10 at the moment although not exactly sure. I know i can make any changes to the vehicle spec without cancelling and resubmitting so maybe that is stage 20?
Kodiaq Edition 5 seater 2.0 (190) DSG in Petrol Blue.
Electric towbar, Heated windscreen and washers, Assistance Pack, Area view with trailer assist, Travel Assist, Childrens pack, Virtual pedal, Heated steering wheel

silver1011

Post by silver1011 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:01 pm

Was it coincidence that you ended up parked next to another Kodiaq!?

markymate

Post by markymate » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:44 pm

Love mine too. Charcoal leather, very tidy indeed. I can honestly say the best car I've ever driven, and I've had a few!!

007.jpg

013 (2).jpg

Kodiaq SE L 7 seat 1.4TSi 150 DSG. Petrol blue, black leather and some other bits and pieces

Return to “Members Gallery”