Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

Brown SE L w/ black triglav's

9K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Alan Chapple 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I didn't know you they did that brown colour. I think it's a bit Marmite and not one I would choose but like most things it's subjective.

#7 ·
Old and Grumpy said:
old man said:
Shades of '70's Triumph 2000 & Stag.
Gosh, the good old days. That brings back memories for us diphtheria ridden, pension book waving oldies :D
Pension book??? Haven't seen one of those since my Grandad's day! 🤔
They were phased out in 2005, hardly a long time ago.

#8 ·
Finally, there's someone else with a brown Kodiaq!! I love the colour! The painted triglavs look good!

#9 ·
bigboss said:
Finally, there's someone else with a brown Kodiaq!! I love the colour! The painted triglavs look good!
I think that is a lovely looking car and the wheels are a nice extra touch.

I was over in the Skoda dealer last week and there is a lovely matt grey/silver too, I assume they are new 2019 colours.

#10 ·
Alan Chapple said:
bigboss said:

I was over in the Skoda dealer last week and there is a lovely matt grey/silver too, I assume they are new 2019 colours.
I assume you're referring to meteor grey with is a light flat grey, not to dissimilar to a Royal Navy battleship circa 1945. It seems to be an on trend colour and looks OK on Audi S3s but for me doesn't look right on a big old Kodiaq.

#11 ·
FoxtrotAlpha said:
Alan Chapple said:
bigboss said:

I assume you're referring to meteor grey with is a light flat grey, not to dissimilar to a Royal Navy battleship circa 1945. It seems to be an on trend colour and looks OK on Audi S3s but for me doesn't look right on a big old Kodiaq.
Lol, yeah battleship grey is probably a better way to describe it. I would describe it as another marmite colour, you are either going to love or hate it, personally I thought it looked really nice but it was the one colour my wife said she definitely wouldn't have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.