Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

Electric Blue SE L - a few minutes after protection applied

5K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  johnMyers 
#1 ·
Wheel Tire Car Automotive carrying rack Vehicle

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Land vehicle

This was an 'at home' paint protection job. Its not something I know anything about at all. We didnt go with the dealer paint protection option as this would have delayed picking up the car. The job done at home was a lot cheaper too.

Cheers
John

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi John,

Out of interest, which paint protection product did you use yourself? I've tried various ones in the past including GTechniq EXO (excellent but not easy to apply), SupaGard (rubbish - didn't last at all) and my latest favourite, Liquid Elements ECO Shield. I can highliy recommend the GTechniq G1 glass sealant (get the kit that includes the glass polish first so that it bonds to the glass properly) and also KKD R-Evolve X for your alloys - both really amazing stuff!

#3 ·
Hi
I didnt do the protection myself but they used Auto Finesse Caramics.
I dont know of the quality - I would imagine its fairly bog standard, it seems fine at the moment but it was only done last week. Apparently it has a years guarantee on it.

cheers
John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.