She's here.. minus the stickers!

Post pictures of your Skoda Kodiaq here
jackreacher7

She's here.. minus the stickers!

Post by jackreacher7 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:20 pm

So, finally picked her up this morning. Couldn't be happier. Already had 2 people stop me and ask what 'it' was!

One thing i can't figure out... when Spotify is connected, it seems that the car can tell what genre of music is playing and throws out a thumbnail.. for instance, when a hip hop track comes on... it puts up a photo of two black ladies and has 'Urban' written on. I know!
I can't figure out how to get rid of that! Other than that... very happy. Shame it's the wife's and i'll only get it for good behaviour!

Anyway, here's a photo in Sainsbury's car park!

IMG_3352.PNG

Colin Lambert

Re: She's here.. minus the stickers!

Post by Colin Lambert » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:06 pm

Well done
Glad, after all that faffing about, that you are delighted.
ModeratorEdition .1.5DSG. Petrol Blue. S/s spare, Cream leather KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

Beardong

Post by Beardong » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:50 pm

That’ll be the thumbnail for the artwork for the playlist or album it’s playing the song from! Confused me too! Does it in my wife’s Suzuki Vitara too! Looks great!
Kodiaq Sportline - Meteor Grey, 2.0 190.

jackreacher7

Post by jackreacher7 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:58 pm

It's not the album artwork... it's Skoda telling me what genre i'm playing... quite annoying. Just plug the phone in instead of bluetooth i guess and use carplay!

Also, the voice amplification setting is weird... turned that off!

Overall, really happy!

Alan Chapple

Post by Alan Chapple » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:09 pm

The voice amplification is really odd, it took me a while to figure out that's what it was. I turned that off too, does anyone use and/or like it?
2.0 TDI 190bhp, Edition, 4x4, DSG, Quartz Grey

Old and Grumpy

Post by Old and Grumpy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:52 pm

Alan Chapple wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:09 pm
The voice amplification is really odd, it took me a while to figure out that's what it was. I turned that off too, does anyone use and/or like it?
I use it and my rear seat passengers find it useful in conversations with the front seat occupants. However, I have the setting set quite low. On higher settings it is indeed "WEIRD".
Kodiaq SE 1.4 TSI, 2WD, manual gearbox, 5 seater, Petrol Blue, absolutely standard, no extra toys. Leicestershire.
My best ever car, including previous Skodas, (Superb 1.6TDI Greenline, two Octavias 1.9TDI, Fabia 1.4TDI, Rapid 1.2TSI) :D

Return to “Members Gallery”