FInally cleaned it for a picture!

Post pictures of your Skoda Kodiaq here
sparkymark

Re: FInally cleaned it for a picture!

Post by sparkymark » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:11 pm

Re: Thinking of buying exactly the same colour combo. How have you found the beige interior for showing dirt / wear etc?

I'm finding the beige wears very well after almost a year with it. Front seats have some signs of wear and probably need a clean, but nothing too obvious. No problems at all with rear seats....kids haven't marked them at all and the odd bit of dropped choc or sweets cleans up easily.
Very happy with the choice of Petrol Blue and Beige and still feels special every time I get in it.
Petrol Blue 1.4TSi 150BHP, 7 seat SEL, with Canton Sound (yes it's worth the price), 19" Triglav alloys, Beige Leather and Reversing camera
North West UK

FoxtrotAlpha

Re: FInally cleaned it for a picture!

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:59 pm

It’s a very personal thing, we were at a local dealer this weekend ordering a replacement for our Kodiaq and there was a Petrol blue SEL in the show room, my Mrs liked that colour but I was the complete opposite. Neither of us were right or wrong

Luckily the replacement isn’t available in that colour so it wasn’t a problem.

The vRS was there and looked great in race blue, but in reality it didn’t look a great deal better (apart from colour) than the Sportline. Based on that and the uplift of about £7k in price they may not shift that many vRS.
It's a 'Kodiaq' and not a 'Bear' unless you are 5 years old.
Kodiaq Edition - 150 TDI - DSG 4 x 4 - Quartz Grey - Canton
Sportline on order with Virtual Cockpit.

Return to “Members Gallery”