Edition Review

Post pictures of your Skoda Kodiaq here
ExFiesta

Re: Edition Review

Post by ExFiesta » Fri May 04, 2018 5:25 pm

Awesome 😎
On order: Petrol Blue Edition 1.4DSG, Beige Leather with Assistance Pack (lane assist, blind spot detection, traffic jam assist, rear traffic alert, emergency assist and ACC), Heated Windscreen, Front and Rear Sensors, Rear view camera, Space saver spare.

Shocks

Post by Shocks » Fri May 04, 2018 6:05 pm

ACC; interesting you can set it to start at a certain distance? How?

Also, when I have ACC I get nervous when doing 70....yes 70 and up ahead there a red light. Currently I disengage ACC and roll up to it rather than having it make an emergency stop - does anyone else have this feeling/problem and how could it be overcome?
Ordered 27.01.2018. :lol: SE L 1.4 TSI petrol 2WD DSG Black Magic with Sirius wheels (aka Sirius Black - Harry Potter :roll: ), LED Pack, ACC, Paint protection. :lol:

Hugh Fanism

Post by Hugh Fanism » Fri May 04, 2018 8:33 pm

Shocks wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 6:05 pm

Also, when I have ACC I get nervous when doing 70....yes 70 and up ahead there a red light. Currently I disengage ACC and roll up to it rather than having it make an emergency stop - does anyone else have this feeling/problem and how could it be overcome?
You'd surely be crazy to be approaching still traffic at 70mph? I don't think anyone would do any different.
I'll let the ACC slow to a stop in traffic but I don't think that's what you mean.
1.4 DSG SE L, council blue, acc.
"Johnny ain't so crazy, he's always got a line for the ladies"

Inkarr

Post by Inkarr » Fri May 04, 2018 10:13 pm

Shocks wrote:

I think it is under the vehicle, on the Columbus system and then 'driver assistance', you can set to either always default to a distance each time turned on or remember the last setting. There a 5 levels of distance you can choose.

As for the red light issue, I would disengage ACC and let it coast. If no cars in front ACC would just plow on through the light. If the lights changed as i approached would just resume ACC.
Kodiaq Edition 5 seater 2.0 (190) DSG in Petrol Blue.
Electric towbar, Heated windscreen and washers, Assistance Pack, Area view with trailer assist, Travel Assist, Childrens pack, Virtual pedal, Heated steering wheel

Shocks

Post by Shocks » Fri May 04, 2018 10:30 pm

Inkarr wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 10:13 pm
Shocks wrote:

I think it is under the vehicle, on the Columbus system and then 'driver assistance', you can set to either always default to a distance each time turned on or remember the last setting. There a 5 levels of distance you can choose.

As for the red light issue, I would disengage ACC and let it coast. If no cars in front ACC would just plow on through the light. If the lights changed as i approached would just resume ACC.
Fair enough, I just wondered if I was missing something. The braking and acceleration are a little harsh for me but I'm sure I'll get used to it
Ordered 27.01.2018. :lol: SE L 1.4 TSI petrol 2WD DSG Black Magic with Sirius wheels (aka Sirius Black - Harry Potter :roll: ), LED Pack, ACC, Paint protection. :lol:

ChristianScout190

Post by ChristianScout190 » Tue May 08, 2018 12:37 pm

I think the acc acceleration rate can be changed in the same menu as above.
Scout 190 TDI 4x4 DSG
Gaffer tape is like 'the force'... It has a light side, a dark side and it holds the universe together.

Return to “Members Gallery”