Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

New toy

7K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  davos 
#1 ·
Hi...got my new toy.
4x4 190 TDI Business Gray Elegance
With lots of bells and whistles...except panoramic roof,360area view and towbar.
Picture with 17 inch winter package.
Summer wheels are 19 inch Sirius.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Great picture in proper winter weather. Where in Estonia, if I may ask? I'm often there myself (check the user name), usually around Tartu.

Enjoy your new toy!

#4 ·
Estophilux said:
Great picture in proper winter weather. Where in Estonia, if I may ask? I'm often there myself (check the user name), usually around Tartu.

Enjoy your new toy!
Hi!

I'm near Tallinn. This proper winter is almost over and all streets and roads covered by dust and dirt sprayd by snow cleaning machines (mixture of salt & sand). Car is on stationary right now waiting front mud flaps and dry sunny lovely spring ;)

Cheers!

#5 ·
I'm planning on bringing my Kodiaq over to Estonia in July/August. I've done the trip for several years in my Octavia and I'm looking forward to doing it in the Kodiaq this year. I'll keep an eye out for you. It'll be easy to spot me because of the yellow Luxembourg registration plates!

Are there many Kodiaqs over there yet? I was in Tartu over Christmas and New Year and saw just one, but I wasn't out and about on the roads much at all then.

#6 ·
Estophilux said:
I'm planning on bringing my Kodiaq over to Estonia in July/August. I've done the trip for several years in my Octavia and I'm looking forward to doing it in the Kodiaq this year. I'll keep an eye out for you. It'll be easy to spot me because of the yellow Luxembourg registration plates!

Are there many Kodiaqs over there yet? I was in Tartu over Christmas and New Year and saw just one, but I wasn't out and about on the roads much at all then.
There is several Kodiaqs but not much at this time. Maybe some of people wants to get problem free car. You know..new car lots of bugs etc... I couldn't wait loved it at once. For once I thought that made a mistake ordering a ordinary Kodiaq not Sport but now happy to go with ordinary one. I drove 3 years with Skoda Superb MKII and the car showd allready his weakness and the desicion was made! On our weather conditions the higher car with better suspension and 4x4 is the one we need here....
So how is your bear...everything is ok?
I have done with mine about 350km and last time I drove there was some kind of plastic burning smell which came from vents and opened the hood and there it was...what smelled i dont know...weird... luckily salesman from local dealer is my old customer I know him about 8years so.... we'll see...dont wanna run every time I see something weird straight to dealer....

#9 ·
Estophilux
Out of interest, is there a reason that your will be coming 7 months after order? Is it something rare in the spec you wanted?
Cheers

#10 ·
davos said:
Estophilux
Out of interest, is there a reason that your will be coming 7 months after order? Is it something rare in the spec you wanted?
Cheers
I've gone for a pretty high spec, but that's not the reason. It's just the standard waiting time here in Luxembourg. When I first expressed an interest at the dealership, before we even started talking about specs, they warned me it would take up to 12 months. As I've mentioned several times on this forum, there was a chronic underestimation of demand here in the (albeit tiny) Luxembourg market, because it has proven to be an extremely popular car here.

#11 ·
Ah ok. I wonder why there would be a longer waiting time for Luxembourg vs France or Holland or something! At the end of the day, the car will be built in the same place, so you would have thought it would just be about getting a place in the queue. Obviously there must be some other queuing system that they employ. In any case, not too long to wait now for you, hopefully you will find it was worth the wait :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.