Got my Kodiaq

Post pictures of your Skoda Kodiaq here
markymate

Re: Got my Kodiaq

Post by markymate » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:36 pm

davos wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:15 pm
Thanks all. Exfiesta and Markymate - I didn't know about either of those ways of getting an update on order progress, I've been sitting around wondering whether to bother the dealers again!! Maybe I will give these guys a go instead. :D
Markymate - when you said that your dealer was messing you around, and Gemma was able to help out, what was happening? Are you able to share?
Cheers
My Kodiaq was at Emden for 10 days before being shipped on the 21st of Feb. It then went on to stay at Sheerness for the next 16 days, and would most probably still be there had Gemma not got involved. The dealer kept saying that the transport request had been made, but Skoda UK told me no such request had been made!! Lodge my complaint with customer services and my case manager, Maxine got involved with the dealer. Gemma called everyday and liaised with Maxine to get my car out of Sheerness. If you get Gemma on live chat, she's always cheerful and ready to give you the best info she has on your order.
Have told Skoda that I will be getting my car serviced elsewhere and they will organize that for me. Just have wait 3 more sleeps now!!
Kodiaq SE L 7 seat 1.4TSi 150 DSG. Petrol blue, black leather and some other bits and pieces

markymate

Post by markymate » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:44 pm

She certainly got the 'Lambert' treatment from me too Colin. Every day almost, from the build date I'd be on there, and hoping that Gemma would answer, as some of them gave me the feeling that they wanted to say, 'buggar off and stop pestering us'. But never Gemma.
My missus said who am I going to talk to now it's all over!!

Aimlisted, next time your on live chat and it's Gemma, tell her Mark says she a star...
Kodiaq SE L 7 seat 1.4TSi 150 DSG. Petrol blue, black leather and some other bits and pieces

FoxtrotAlpha

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:57 pm

Live chat was pointless for me as i only got standard scripted responses. Skoda Exec office was good during the delivery process although they lost my car form a month at Port. After sales has been pathetic from both the dealers and Skoda Exec office, as soon as they have you cash your forgotten.

If you are in the U.K. then register for the free Ensurance, it’s where they look after accident repairs etc. My dealer didn’t ‘believe’ in the scheme so didn’t tell me about it (Border Cars Dumfries - avoid). As a result when I needed it I wasn’t allowed to use it as I wasn’t registered, even if I did register then only claims after that date would be handled by them. The response from the Skoda Exec office was that the scheme is outsourced so they could not help, essentially shit happens and goodbye.

Since then Skoda have been monumentally useless at helping me in any way. It’s disapointing as although I have had teaching problems I do think the Kodiaq is a good product but Skoda needs to look after their customers better if they want to retain them.
It's a 'Kodiaq' and not a 'Bear' unless you are 5 years old.
Kodiaq Edition - 150 TDI - DSG 4 x 4 - Quartz Grey - Canton
Sportline on order with Virtual Cockpit.

Return to “Members Gallery”