Got my Kodiaq

Post pictures of your Skoda Kodiaq here
SteveB

Got my Kodiaq

Post by SteveB » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:54 am

After a slight delay, due to the snow, I got my 2.0 TDi SE 4x4 5 seater in Black Magic Pearl this week. I am very pleased with it. A 320 mile trip planned this weekend. So far, very impressed.

Kodiaq large reg blocked.jpg

ExFiesta

Re: Got my Kodiaq

Post by ExFiesta » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:31 pm

Looks great! Enjoy and let us know how you get on in your long trip :)
On order: Petrol Blue Edition 1.4DSG, Beige Leather with Assistance Pack (lane assist, blind spot detection, traffic jam assist, rear traffic alert, emergency assist and ACC), Heated Windscreen, Front and Rear Sensors, Rear view camera, Space saver spare.

davos

Post by davos » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:59 pm

Congratulations. I'm jealous, I'm trying to be patient waiting for mine. I also ordered Pearl Black, and am pleased to see your photo looks very nice.
From London. 1.4 Edition DSG, Black, with quite a few added safety options and toys. Absolutely loving it so far :)

ExFiesta

Post by ExFiesta » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:13 pm

davos wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:59 pm
I'm trying to be patient waiting for mine
Ha, yeah it's not easy. I'l be on first name terms with the Skoda Chat people by the end of it - although I might settle a bit when I have a confirmed build date :) [They can update on your order's current status if you ask and have order number to hand - for anyone wondering why Skoda Chat! (contact us page - UK)]
On order: Petrol Blue Edition 1.4DSG, Beige Leather with Assistance Pack (lane assist, blind spot detection, traffic jam assist, rear traffic alert, emergency assist and ACC), Heated Windscreen, Front and Rear Sensors, Rear view camera, Space saver spare.

markymate

Post by markymate » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:26 pm

Having spent too much time on live chat for the past 6 weeks my time waiting is coming to an end next Tuesday morning. They're all really helpful, especially Gemma, she went the extra mile when the dealer was messing me around. Car now finally at dealers this morning after spending 16 days at Sheerness.
You can also call Skoda customer service on 03330 037 504, if you don't won't to get to well known on live chat!!
Kodiaq SE L 7 seat 1.4TSi 150 DSG. Petrol blue, black leather and some other bits and pieces

Shocks

Post by Shocks » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:22 pm

Niice! Makes me glad I went for this colour!
Ordered 27.01.2018. :lol: SE L 1.4 TSI petrol 2WD DSG Black Magic with Sirius wheels (aka Sirius Black - Harry Potter :roll: ), LED Pack, ACC, Paint protection. :lol:

davos

Post by davos » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:15 pm

Thanks all. Exfiesta and Markymate - I didn't know about either of those ways of getting an update on order progress, I've been sitting around wondering whether to bother the dealers again!! Maybe I will give these guys a go instead. :D
Markymate - when you said that your dealer was messing you around, and Gemma was able to help out, what was happening? Are you able to share?
Cheers
From London. 1.4 Edition DSG, Black, with quite a few added safety options and toys. Absolutely loving it so far :)

aimlisted

Post by aimlisted » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:25 pm

Gemma told me today my car was released for shipping yesterday at emden.I like Gemma. Come on shipping people
Kodiaq Sportline 2.0 TSi 4x4 DSG Quartz Grey, 20" Vega Alloy Wheels, Canton, Rear Camera, Park Assist, Electrically folding tow bar

LloydieW

Post by LloydieW » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:47 am

Due to collect my Edition 2.0 TSi 7 Seat in Petrol Blue on the 19th.

Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:25 am

Gemma is tops. I was a real pain in the @rse waiting for mine. Being restricted to not getting it before the launch date of 6th April 17 the factory was very laid back in getting the car out, It sat at Emden for nearly three weeks and then at Sheerness for another week.
I was tearing my hair out!\
Gemma was always polite and very helpful. She probably thought "Oh God not Lambert AGAIN!" :lol:
ModeratorEdition .1.5DSG. Petrol Blue. S/s spare, Cream leather KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

Return to “Members Gallery”