Velvet Red

Post pictures of your Skoda Kodiaq here
eugem

Re: Velvet Red

Post by eugem » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:54 pm

Looks great. 😊
1.4 SE 125 6g man. brill silver metallic. kess . dms.elec folding auto dim mirrors.lumbar support,

andyvee

Post by andyvee » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:45 pm

Thanks
Kodiaq Edition 2.0 TSi 4x4 DSG Velvet Red with Cream Leather
DCC, ACC, Ventilated seats, Virtual pedal, Heated windscreen, washers, rear seats and leather MFSW, ACC, Ambient lighting, Park assist, Travel assist, Area view, TJA.

Estophilux

Post by Estophilux » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:01 pm

Glad you still like the colour now you've seen it in the flesh, Andy! Seeing one for real was what made me decide I didn't particularly like it. I still really wish that the 'configurator red' actually existed...
Kodiaq 2.0 TSI Style, Lava Blue, Triton, DSG7, 7 seats, Columbus, Canton, pano roof, black perf. leather heated seats, DCC, ACC, TJA, night pack, rough road pack, sport steering wheel, alu pedals

iwarv

Post by iwarv » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:58 pm

What IS Snow??
Maybe they're talking about that hip-hop artist who had a hit with "Informer" back in 1992?
SE-L 1.4 150bhp DSG 4x4, 7 Seats, Quartz Grey, Front Sensors, Front DashCam

Cavanaugh

Post by Cavanaugh » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:31 pm

Love the red color on a Kodiaq. That's a pretty bad weather to take pics on though. Wait for a bright day and snap a few more. I bet it'll look ten times better.

andyvee

Post by andyvee » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:59 pm

Estophilux wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:01 pm
Glad you still like the colour now you've seen it in the flesh, Andy! Seeing one for real was what made me decide I didn't particularly like it. I still really wish that the 'configurator red' actually existed...
I know what you mean - that would be better.

If I had paid extra for this colour I would be miffed as it is a fair way off the colour in the configurator, and it is described as metallic. I'm struggling to see flakes of metal anywhere in the paint.

It is a lot different to a flat red though, parked next to a Polo in red today at work and the colours are miles apart, in fact it made mine look quite dark in comparison.
DCC, ACC, Ventilated seats, Virtual pedal, Heated windscreen, washers, rear seats and leather MFSW, ACC, Ambient lighting, Park assist, Travel assist, Area view, TJA.

andyvee

Post by andyvee » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:00 pm

Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:31 pm
Love the red color on a Kodiaq. That's a pretty bad weather to take pics on though. Wait for a bright day and snap a few more. I bet it'll look ten times better.
I take it you haven't been to Rossendale?

We only do wind, rain, snow, sleet, hail and fog here. Sun? not round here LOL

andyvee

Post by andyvee » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:12 pm

andyvee wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:59 pm
Estophilux wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:01 pm
I know what you mean - that would be better.

If I had paid extra for this colour I would be miffed as it is a fair way off the colour in the configurator, and it is described as metallic. I'm struggling to see flakes of metal anywhere in the paint.

It is a lot different to a flat red though, parked next to a Polo in red today at work and the colours are miles apart, in fact it made mine look quite dark in comparison.
The sun came out briefly in Manchester this afternoon, and the darker red metallic flakes were visible, they have been 'sparing' with them though.

andyvee

Post by andyvee » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:52 pm

Some more piccies, but my phone seems to make the red look a lot more pink than it actually is

IMAG0223.jpg

IMAG0224.jpg

IMAG0225.jpg

IMAG0226.jpg

IMAG0227.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

Return to “Members Gallery”