My Bear is One Month Old

Post pictures of your Skoda Kodiaq here
Daddy Pig

My Bear is One Month Old

Post by Daddy Pig » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:45 am

Well, one month in, nearly 2k miles on the clock and loving every second of Huggy.

It's a great vehicle to drive, all I'm waiting for is for the dealership to contact me to say the parts are in for the tow bar, they were hoping Dec but now looking at Jan / Feb 2018.

Bear 05.jpg

Bear 04.jpg

Bear 03.jpg

Bear 02.jpg

Bear 01.jpg

A Bear named 'Huggy'. Midhurst, West Sussex- 1.4 TSI DSG SE L 7 seat Cappuccino, Front / Rear sensors, Heated Seats & Tow Bar

skodaman

Re: My Bear is One Month Old

Post by skodaman » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Your car looks lovely, i'm picking up the same model on Friday. How's the fuel consumption stacking up?
1.4 TSI / DSG 2WD
SE L plus heated windscreen, heated washer, adaptive cruise, silver roof bars, mudflaps
Black Magic Pearl Effect / Black Upholsery

davebakerpurton

Post by davebakerpurton » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:36 pm

Make sure they send the correct loom for the tow bar, I have the factory fit and they don't wire pins 10 & 11 [fridge], so pretty useless for towing a caravan.
Dave B
Don't worry about the destination, enjoy the journey, Kodiaq 5 seat SE 150 TDI

Andy65

Post by Andy65 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:43 am

Nice pictures, love those named mats!
Are you having the factory fitted towbar fitted by your Skoda dealer?
I was quoted over £1200 for it by my Skoda dealer so needless to say I am waiting for the Westfalia detachable to arrive early in 2018 for £700 or so
Kodiaq Scout 2.0TDI 190ps 7 seat DSG Petrol Blue Standard Trim ordered 09/11/2017 delivered 29/11/2017
I live in South Manchester and the supplying dealer was Mitchell Skoda (near Chester)

Daddy Pig

Post by Daddy Pig » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:29 am

Hi All

After 1 month of commuting to / from work (approx. 100 miles per day), A and B roads plus Guildford City I'm coming in at 36.4MPG. I've tried 1 week in Eco mode, another in Sport and another in Drive and on all occasions I get 450miles on a full tank of standard unleaded give or take a mile or two.

The tow bar is a long story - see my other post, but yes it will be the factory fitted unit at a cost to the dealership, they quoted to me the price from the book which was approx. £893 (I think). But after they ordered it from Skoda UK they were informed that because I have the 1,4 petrol the radiator plus other bits need to be upgraded / replaced. This upgrade of items is only applicable to the 1.4 petrol. Total cost to the dealership including labour £3500.

I'm only towing a trailer using 7 pins so I should be ok but I will check.

The named matts really do make a difference inside, everyone who's been in the bear loves them :-)

Dave
A Bear named 'Huggy'. Midhurst, West Sussex- 1.4 TSI DSG SE L 7 seat Cappuccino, Front / Rear sensors, Heated Seats & Tow Bar

Return to “Members Gallery”