Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

Kodiaq boot / 7 seats pictured

7K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Colin Lambert 
#1 ·
The seats slide back and forth, and the backrest reclines for extra comfort, too. They split and fold 60:40 as standard, and all but the entry-level S come with the option of two seats in the boot for £1,000 extra.

A tug on a fabric handle and up they come; adults will find decent legroom - providing the middle row of occupants are considerate enough to slide their seats forward - yet will struggle for headroom.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Rob, It is difficult to tell from the pictures, but do you know if the two seats in the boot lie completely flat when not in use? I don't actually need 7 seats - but I do want a SE L, so I am stuck with 7 seats. I will be transporting a couple of Labradors so I want to ensure the boot area is completely flat when the seats are down. Some pics I have seen look as though there is a ridge? I guess the other option is to order a 5 seat SE with extras. Cheers, Emma

#3 ·
Emma,
There isn't a ridge, but a very small slope.
I am exactly the same as you. Two largish hounds, Lurchers, I shall either get a rubber boot mat. Or some carpet. I don't consider it will be dog unfriendly. Specially for Labs, I know they can almost sleep standing up, at least, mine could!
I too will never use the 2 extra seats and object to paying £1000 for something I don't want, but my dealer assures me it will ensure a better p/x price when the time comes.
I too looked at up speccing an SE, but to get the same spec as an SE L plus the sun roof & front sensors I want it would cost more than the £1000 for seats 6&7. Depends on exactly what you want off course, just beware.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.