Welcome to 'Huggy'

Post pictures of your Skoda Kodiaq here
Daddy Pig

Welcome to 'Huggy'

Post by Daddy Pig » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:38 am

At last :D

Collected the bear last night, shame it was dark by the time I got to the dealership but everything looked ship shape :D

Here are a few pictures, please bear in mind I live in the middle of the countryside so she's not has clean as she was last night.

Absolutely lovely to drive, so smart inside and spacious. I've begun to setup the 9.2" Columbus, Skoda connect is all done, added a dedicated BT sim card last night. Wi-Fi all done, SAT Nav in progress and likewise for the phone.

Must read up on coming home/leaving home lights as we have no street lighting at all in the village. Can't wait for the weekend to explore and play about with more settings etc.

6 Capture.JPG

5 Capture.JPG

4 Capture.JPG

3 Capture.JPG

2 Capture.JPG

01 Capture.JPG

A Bear named 'Huggy'. Midhurst, West Sussex- 1.4 TSI DSG SE L 7 seat Cappuccino, Front / Rear sensors, Heated Seats & Tow Bar

Colin Lambert

Re: Welcome to 'Huggy'

Post by Colin Lambert » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:45 am

Welcome DP. could you put your location (town) on your profile please. It helps others help you if you have any queries.
Enjoy Huggy!
ModeratorSE L.1.5DSG. Emerald green. S/s spare, Paddles, f&r sensors, rear camera. KAROQ. :shock: EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Retirement is wonderful, it's doing nothing without being caught out! :lol:
[color=#00

Sharms

Re: Welcome to 'Huggy'

Post by Sharms » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Awesome fella, roll on the weekend
Ordered 05/10/17 - Received 12/12/17 (nine weeks, five days)
SE L 150 TDi DSG seven seat, pano roof, ambo lights, rear camera, canton sound, black interior, Quartz Grey

Return to “Members Gallery”