Yes!!! :-)

Post pictures of your Skoda Kodiaq here
KodiaqNZ

Yes!!! :-)

Post by KodiaqNZ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:45 am

Just had an email from the dealer. My bear in in the Bay of Plenty. All going well I should be able to pick her up this weekend. :D

IMG_2758.JPG

'Storm Shadow'
Kodiaq Ambition+ 1.4 TSI 110 kW 4x4, Quartz Grey, Black Leather, Seven Seat. Tow Bar, Trailer Assist, Parking Assist, Blind Spot Monitor, Tinted Windows, Area View.
Ordered 31-05-17, Delivered 4-11-17. :D
Waikato, New Zealand

QprBoy

Re: Yes!!! :-)

Post by QprBoy » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:31 am

Hi Kodiaq NZ....Most excellent news matey. Im still buzzing from picking my Koala up today, (you are gonna hate that name being a Kiwi!!!).
Ive only seen my Koala in light for about 45 minutes, long enough to ensure bodywork top banana, as starts to get dark in Blighty about 5 ish now.
PS My daughter, Sophie LOVES your country, if you know of anybody who would take a casual worker for a Season or 2 please let me know. I expect its not just that simple. PS I also Love your Country, and look forward to seeing All Blacks at Home Of Rugby on 4th November versus Barbarians. Enjoy your motor Squire.
Black 2.O TDI 15O SEL DSG. Dream driveway Golf Mk 1 GTI,Cortina Mk 2 16OO E,Octy hatch VRS Rall Gn.At mo 3 out of 5 kids at home, hence Ive got Saab 9OO, Panda,Corsa, Almera, Kody + wifes mint 2O13 Monte in garage

KodiaqNZ

Post by KodiaqNZ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:59 am

Hi QprBoy
Congratulations on your new Bear. If you have heated seats they will come in handy soon. I hope I will not have to use mine for a few months yet. Looking forward to a few day trips this summer with the kids to run the car in.
My Daughters love Koala’s so your name for the Bear would suit them.
If your daughter is keen to have a working OE in New Zealand I am sure there would be many opportunities for summer jobs. I would suggest that she doesn’t travel alone though. We are not as safe as we like to tell the world we are.
The game between the All Blacks A and the All Blacks B (With some guests ;) ) should be good. I look forward to seeing more picture of your car when it gets light again.
'Storm Shadow'
Kodiaq Ambition+ 1.4 TSI 110 kW 4x4, Quartz Grey, Black Leather, Seven Seat. Tow Bar, Trailer Assist, Parking Assist, Blind Spot Monitor, Tinted Windows, Area View.
Waikato, New Zealand

Zach

Post by Zach » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:48 am

Awesome, but to be honest though I'm more interested in the Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio beside it...

Great to see your car! I haven't seen mine yet, my salesguy said he'd send a pic when he's got it so not sure what's happening right now. You're bloody lucky that you're picking it up this weekend, I have to wait till next Tuesday!
BW32 2017 Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TDI Style 5 Seater in Quartz Grey Metallic + Sirius rims, Extended Warranty, Panoramic Sunroof, heated washer jets, sleep pack, rear heated seats, 3rd key + driver profiles|Brilliant Silver RS ordered 4/5/19

KodiaqNZ

Post by KodiaqNZ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:55 am

I would be worried about the amount of wrapping they need to keep it together :lol:
'Storm Shadow'
Waikato, New Zealand

Sharms

Post by Sharms » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:19 am

All the cars coming at once for the NZ lads, good news
Ordered 05/10/17 - Received 12/12/17 (nine weeks, five days)
SE L 150 TDi DSG seven seat, pano roof, ambo lights, rear camera, canton sound, black interior, Quartz Grey

KodiaqNZ

Post by KodiaqNZ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:33 am

That's two more of the 380 assigned the NZ for the year. Definitely a limited edition for the patient few.
'Storm Shadow'
Waikato, New Zealand

Return to “Members Gallery”