Re: Kodiaq in Steel Grey

Post by Silverbear » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:46 pm

Alan Chapple wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:42 pm
FoxtrotAlpha wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:08 pm
Alan Chapple wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:23 pm

Our Kodiaq was a year old recently and went back to dealership for its first service.

Photographs don't do that colour justice, in the flesh it was fantastic looking, my teenage son agreed but my wife hated it.

Defo a 'marmite' type colour I think, you will either love or hate it.
We had the same with petrol blue, wife and daughter loved it but I detest it with a passion. Luckily it wasnt a colour option on ours.
Lol, families and compromise are great, no one gets the colour they really like and want. Everyone ends up settling for one they don't hate instead.
We did. It was almost white but we stayed with silver, like the car before it. And the car before that.
SE (5 seats) 1.5 4x4 DSG, factory tow bar, drive mode selection, reversing camera, rough road package, folding door mirrors, 215/65R17 spare wheel.

FoxtrotAlpha

Re: Kodiaq in Steel Grey

Post by FoxtrotAlpha » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:18 pm

Silverbear wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:46 pm
Alan Chapple wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:42 pm
FoxtrotAlpha wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:08 pm

We had the same with petrol blue, wife and daughter loved it but I detest it with a passion. Luckily it wasnt a colour option on ours.
Lol, families and compromise are great, no one gets the colour they really like and want. Everyone ends up settling for one they don't hate instead.
We did. It was almost white but we stayed with silver, like the car before it. And the car before that.
As it happens I have on the replacement due in 2 weeks.
It's a 'Kodiaq' and not a 'Bear' unless you are 5 years old.
Kodiaq Sportline - 150 TDI - DSG 4 x 4 - Quartz Grey

Return to “Members Gallery”