Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have had flush Yakima roof rails on my old Volvo for 8 years - sadly could not get the feet to fit the Skodiaq. So have replaced with these black ones - not cheap, but they are so sleek - just fitted them. I only carry a roof box, so not important for me to have the extra through fit width. Got them from Roofbox company (as per my previous pair) ... not meant to plug, but any questions you have, they are so patient and brilliant. They also say interesting things about bike carriers and the Kodiaq!!

Have attached some photos

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
They also say interesting things about bike carriers and the Kodiaq!!
Do tell out of interest. There was a recent thread about rear hatch mounted bike carriers, during which it came to light that the Roofbox company state that they can't be fitted to a Kodiaq.

·
Registered
33 Posts
they look just like the Tule ones 9582B i think it is, i bet half the price too.

I had the Thule black ones for my current car Tiguan and had hoped they would also fit the skoda being virtually the same in all aspects but seems not :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
old man said:
Do tell out of interest. There was a recent thread about rear hatch mounted bike carriers, during which it came to light that the Roofbox company state that they can't be fitted to a Kodiaq.
Yes - that's pretty much it - not an option for me, as I have electric tailgate (and few bikes!!)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AlanaH said:
they look just like the Tule ones 9582B i think it is, i bet half the price too.

I had the Thule black ones for my current car Tiguan and had hoped they would also fit the skoda being virtually the same in all aspects but seems not :(
£199.90 For the bars. £309.95 for the Thule - very happy with Yakima.

·
Registered
629 Posts
carlosfandang said:
old man said:
Yes - that's pretty much it - not an option for me, as I have electric tailgate (and few bikes!!)
What sort of answer is that ? What were the interesting things that Roofbox had to say ??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts