Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody successfully fitted any front wind deflectors yet?
I ordered a set from Climair but have so far failed in fitting them!
They come with one small clip per side - of which I've lost one down in between my window and door panel whilst trying to fit! The deflector sits so loosely that I'm not sure they've sent me the correct ones!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have ordered the set from super skoda and hope to fit once the snow goes. They have 2 clips per deflector

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me know how you get on and I might follow suit.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I fitted the ones from super Skoda a couple of weeks ago,[ front only ] took about 10 min to fit [once I worked out which way round the clips went] fit well and look nice + they work well, quite a snug fit and have to be sprung a little into place, use a flat blade screw driver to push the clips into place.
Dave B

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have now fitted the Climair ones - I was putting the clip in the wrong place! They are a good fit and look great.

·
Registered
93 Posts
i have fitted the superskoda ones and they look great i think but so far i haven't fitted the clips. Are they needed? Also on the picture thats inside the clips it indicates that the clip goes down the side of the deflector is that correct? Is there any chance that it will foul the window at all?

·
Registered
93 Posts
davebakerpurton said:
I fitted the ones from super Skoda a couple of weeks ago,[ front only ] took about 10 min to fit [once I worked out which way round the clips went] fit well and look nice + they work well, quite a snug fit and have to be sprung a little into place, use a flat blade screw driver to push the clips into place.
Dave B
Where did u put the clips?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Anyone?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My Climair deflectors only came with one clip per side - which sits on the bottom of the front edge of the deflector.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Do they hit the window at all when it's going up and down?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts