Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanting to purchase a kodiaq in the near future however i need as best possible price on my trade in as its probably about £1-2k in negative equity still
on cars being pushed you usually get that covered so just wondering if anyone has any ideas when this car is likely to be getting pushed with incentives and the likes of??

·
Registered
617 Posts
Currently, with a 3 to 4 month wait for a new Kodiaq, big discounts will be hard to come by before 2018 at least. Autoebid shows a discount of £1600.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I got £500 discount and the dealer said Skoda would not be happy lol

·
Registered
289 Posts
4 figures off was achievable pre-launch. I suspect it will be harder to negotiate a discount now with limited supplies as well as increased OTR price. My like for like spec is now £650 more than when I ordered in Feb excluding any discount.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Dealers always seem to juggle the numbers... I got an amazing PX price for my car, loads more than Toyota offered me last year! They then discounted the car and threw in some freebies... infact deals seem to done on new cars not second hand ones these days.

·
Registered
421 Posts
bigboss said:
Currently, with a 3 to 4 month wait for a new Kodiaq, big discounts will be hard to come by before 2018 at least. Autoebid shows a discount of £1600.
Autoebid got me £1700 off my SE L a month ago. I gave my local dealer the chance to match their price but they wouldn't give me as much as a fiver off.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here in Italy things are running a little different.
I ordered mine at the very beginning of March about 3 weeks before the official launch in the showrooms.
I got a 17,5% off from the total amount which includes taxes as well (on these figures no discount obviously ..) so the real discount was about 18%.
It has been a hard work as I started at the end of January whith the first offer of 7% off. I had to drive about 300 miles up and down browsing different dealers showing the best price I had and leaving with a better price.
I don't know if here in Italy Skoda are overpriced as it's quite difficoult to comparate trim levels. We do not have the Edition the best trim level is called Style. We also have differences in what you have and you don't have in the same trim level compared to german market but in my opinion we have broadly the same prices.
At the end I found the best offer just 10 miles from where I live which is good. It is a huge dealer (mainly VW Audi Porsche and Lamborghini, but they also sell Skoda) and as my order was the first one they got maybe the reason was just they want ( or they had ) to sell their first Kodiaq.
I had to wait less than 50 days and got my car. I'm very pleased with it !

·
Registered
617 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Got over £3500 off my SE L 190 5 seater. Told my local dealer and invited them to match it .. didn't get a call back !

·
Registered
29 Posts
I got 7.5% discount from total price for my well-specd Edition via autoebid, which was considerably better than any discount from Carwow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts