Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Car is now with dealer just finalising paperwork then will be selecting a pickup date
Pictures required when you get it!
Mine was meant to be Race Blue, but I didn't spot on the order form that was sent to me via email that the salesman had changed the colour to Meteor Grey, the same as my old car. He'd not noted that I wanted a change in colour and when checking the order form I was more focussed on the fact that the price was wrong. Traced it down to being charged twice for the ACC. Once I'd got that corrected I then signed it electronically online and never spotted that the colour was wrong as well. Ho hum, not the end of the world, I like the Meteor Grey, I just wanted a change...

·
Registered
2022 sportline in race blue
33 Posts
Pictures required when you get it!
Mine was meant to be Race Blue, but I didn't spot on the order form that was sent to me via email that the salesman had changed the colour to Meteor Grey, the same as my old car. He'd not noted that I wanted a change in colour and when checking the order form I was more focussed on the fact that the price was wrong. Traced it down to being charged twice for the ACC. Once I'd got that corrected I then signed it electronically online and never spotted that the colour was wrong as well. Ho hum, not the end of the world, I like the Meteor Grey, I just wanted a change...
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Window

Vehicle registration plate Plant Window Vehicle Automotive lighting

61 - 65 of 65 Posts