Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
On Order (June 2021) Kodiaq SE 1.5 TSI SE
11 Posts
Ordered mine in June 2021... did have an unconfirmed allocated build date of week 21... until the last update when the build week disappeared... :cry:

·
Registered
25 Posts
What date did you make the order, and has your build week ever been delayed. Will be helpful to know how long the whole process has taken and also is it from a lease company? Or direct from Skoda? Thanks in advance

Not sure when the original order was placed as we were offered a cancelled order when I enquired about a Sportline this January. It had a few extras that I wouldn’t have chosen but the spec included all the things we wanted so it seemed like a no brainier. Original build week was week 9 but this slipped to 13 and then everything went quite until late April when the dealer had confirmation that the car was built. Had a call earlier that it will be in the dealers after the weekend and I can collect midweek. Dealer also mentioned that the value of our 2028 Edition had dropped £2k since January, but was agreed to honour the price offered when the deal was signed, so
I have to say that I’m pretty happy all round particularly as we were protected from the Skoda
price increase in March as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have had a unconfirmed build week 24 given to me which is the 5th June. If confirmed then should expect delivery end of July.
I ordered through a lease company end of December 21.

Will update you guys if it gets confirmed!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had a unconfirmed build week 24 given to me which is the 5th June. If confirmed then should expect delivery end of July.
I ordered through a lease company end of December 21.

Will update you guys if it gets confirmed!
I ordered 17th March and have been given same build week, 24, 6th June hopefully I’ll receive mine around same time as you, end of July would be perfect! My build week is confirmed and not a lease order.

Will also update.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got that call today… “do you want to collect your car tomorrow”… YUP! 🥳 #Kodiaq2 (with a 4 month sabbatical (bad choice of car) ). Picked my reg number and all finance stuff signed ✅

For those waiting and interested in wait times from build week to colllection;
Sportline Black Magic with VC & winter pack. Build wk 16 (order already in the system so I’ve no idea when it was ordered). Left Emden a week last Friday, arrived in Grimsby last Monday and then to the dealers tomorrow morning. Quick PDI then collection at 1630.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got that call today… “do you want to collect your car tomorrow”… YUP! 🥳 #Kodiaq2 (with a 4 month sabbatical (bad choice of car) ). Picked my reg number and all finance stuff signed ✅

For those waiting and interested in wait times from build week to colllection;
Sportline Black Magic with VC & winter pack. Build wk 16 (order already in the system so I’ve no idea when it was ordered). Left Emden a week last Friday, arrived in Grimsby last Monday and then to the dealers tomorrow morning. Quick PDI then collection at 1630.
Did you pick up as expected? Hope the wait was worth it.

I finally got some movement after the car being stuck at Emden for about 3 weeks. It has now arrived in the UK and awaiting delivery to the dealership. Estimated handover will be towards the end of this month if not sooner. Getting closer!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Did you pick up as expected? Hope the wait was worth it.

I finally got some movement after the car being stuck at Emden for about 3 weeks. It has now arrived in the UK and awaiting delivery to the dealership. Estimated handover will be towards the end of this month if not sooner. Getting closer!
Yes all picked up as expected. It didn’t arrive at the dealership until 1400 and I collected it at 1630! So very quick turnaround.

many more news on yours?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes all picked up as expected. It didn’t arrive at the dealership until 1400 and I collected it at 1630! So very quick turnaround.

many more news on yours?
Brilliant! How are you finding it?

Still to make it to the dealership but their expectations are the following weekend. Apparently they've got a load of deliveries so they need to book them all in for PDIs. I guess everyone will have been waiting a while so probably all been promised priority.

It will be just shy of 270 days if all goes to plan. I hope it's worth the wait!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Brilliant! How are you finding it?

Still to make it to the dealership but their expectations are the following weekend. Apparently they've got a load of deliveries so they need to book them all in for PDIs. I guess everyone will have been waiting a while so probably all been promised priority.

It will be just shy of 270 days if all goes to plan. I hope it's worth the wait!
Yeah its really bloody nice. My last Kodiaq was an SE so the sportline is a massive ramp up in spec and in black looks very stealth. The build quality also appears to be very solid (the last one was good but this is noticeably different). I have the VC which gives it a much more modern and sporty interior when it is set to red. I had a Cupra Formentor for a few months (mistake car - no loss of money because of used car prices) and this is much better quality and finish, and because it is the slightly older MIB it is much more user friendly and the car has buttons! (if you've used the new VW system it is truly awful and because they removed most of the buttons it relies upon the software working 100%...and it s nowhere near - often leaving me without radio or the ability to change air con temp for minutes at a time; sometimes longer)

My dealer told me they had no idea when the car would turn up to them until the day before; but in reality this turned out to be exactly a week. there were loads of cars delivered so I was really luck to get mine PDI'd within 2 hours...although I suspect it was to get me off their back and include the car in May's sales figures. And I am fine with both.

·
Registered
On Order (June 2021) Kodiaq SE 1.5 TSI SE
11 Posts
Ordered mine in June 2021... did have an unconfirmed allocated build date of week 21... until the last update when the build week disappeared... :cry:
Whoop whoop!! Just confirmed delivery of mine for next Wednesday.... two weeks shy of a whole year since ordering it.... finally!!!

Hope everyone else doesn't have too long to wait now :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah its really bloody nice. My last Kodiaq was an SE so the sportline is a massive ramp up in spec and in black looks very stealth. The build quality also appears to be very solid (the last one was good but this is noticeably different). I have the VC which gives it a much more modern and sporty interior when it is set to red. I had a Cupra Formentor for a few months (mistake car - no loss of money because of used car prices) and this is much better quality and finish, and because it is the slightly older MIB it is much more user friendly and the car has buttons! (if you've used the new VW system it is truly awful and because they removed most of the buttons it relies upon the software working 100%...and it s nowhere near - often leaving me without radio or the ability to change air con temp for minutes at a time; sometimes longer)

My dealer told me they had no idea when the car would turn up to them until the day before; but in reality this turned out to be exactly a week. there were loads of cars delivered so I was really luck to get mine PDI'd within 2 hours...although I suspect it was to get me off their back and include the car in May's sales figures. And I am fine with both.
Glad it's worth the wait.

I too went for the VC to modernise it. Wasn't an option when I had my last Kodiaq so this was the first thing I wanted.

I'm hoping it will be just as quick for delivery and PDI. I've just agreed to sell my car so would like to minimise any time without a car!

The only downside, I've had it confirmed that I'll be paying the additional rate tax for years 2-6 😢 on a 1.5 Kodiaq! I was only £150 above the threshold too! 🤬

Whoop whoop!! Just confirmed delivery of mine for next Wednesday.... two weeks shy of a whole year since ordering it.... finally!!!

Hope everyone else doesn't have too long to wait now :)
Congrats! You've shown some patience waiting that long!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Glad it's worth the wait.

I too went for the VC to modernise it. Wasn't an option when I had my last Kodiaq so this was the first thing I wanted.

I'm hoping it will be just as quick for delivery and PDI. I've just agreed to sell my car so would like to minimise any time without a car!

The only downside, I've had it confirmed that I'll be paying the additional rate tax for years 2-6 😢 on a 1.5 Kodiaq! I was only £150 above the threshold too! 🤬

Congrats! You've shown some patience waiting that long!
Sounds like a very good reason to me to pester them even more!
What other extras did you get? I only had VC and winter pack so scraped in under the ‘luxury’ threshold.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sounds like a very good reason to me to pester them even more!
What other extras did you get? I only had VC and winter pack so scraped in under the ‘luxury’ threshold.
Yes, will ring them tomorrow as only just agreed the sale late afternoon.

I have the Sportline trim, 1.5 TSI with added VC, Winter Pack (f&r), 3rd Key, Family Pack and the elusive Blind Spot detection.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, will ring them tomorrow as only just agreed the sale late afternoon.

I have the Sportline trim, 1.5 TSI with added VC, Winter Pack (f&r), 3rd Key, Family Pack and the elusive Blind Spot detection.
I didn’t chose my extras. Luckily they are the ones I’d have… but blind spot detection would be the one I’d have added on top. It really should come as standard on a car with an OTR price of £40k!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I didn’t chose my extras. Luckily they are the ones I’d have… but blind spot detection would be the one I’d have added on top. It really should come as standard on a car with an OTR price of £40k!
Totally agree! BSD (as well as electric child locks that were removed from family pack) is standard on the superb Sportline plus I currently own - they've not even removed as standard if ordered new (at least not the last time I looked)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Pick up day is tomorrow! 😁

It's possibly the longest wait between the car being confirmed built at the end of April until handover - almost 2 months!

I also need to navigate the potential perils of travelling via train during the strikes. Hopefully I'll make it!
Enjoy; get some pics up when you can 👍🏻

41 - 58 of 58 Posts