Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What colour would you like to get? I personally like pretty much all the colors that they had. If I had to choose one, then I would pick either black or white though. I think they are the best colours to have for a car.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
Quartz Grey with the Sirius wheels are what we're going to get, however Lava Blue looks great in person - not so much in the visualiser.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Lava Blue is the european name in the UK it is Petrol Blue. The colour of my Yeti see below.
In bright sunlight it really sparkles but on a dull day it goes very dark. I think the blue one at Paris launch was Petrol blue but under very strong spotlights.
\Sorry, my photograph appears to have disappeared? It was there yesterday & I can't get it back? Just discovered Botophukit is down for repair. So presumably it will come back when they do! (timed 10.53 on 4/11)

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am between these two colours too. In Paris under the artificial light the blue was amazing. The quartz grey is very classy though.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Or how about this if you live in the States?
No it's NOT a Kodiaq but a VW Atlas. The American VAG version of the Kodiaq. 2.0L 4 or 3.6L V6 No derv option obviously!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts